Chapter ~ 9

-Ethan-

I woke up the next morning with a banging headache from hell. I didn't think I'd had that much, in fact, I even stopped early when that girl came over...Urg SHIT! I groaned and rolled over to find my body pressed against another. I knew exactly what I would face when I opened up my eyes, and I was dreading it.

Of course, my suspicions were correct. If I weren't definitely sure I was gay, I would have probably smiled at the idea that I'd lost my virginity to a girl who was outstandingly beautiful...fuck I've just lost my virginity to a girl. My eyes went wide as the full impact of the situation came crashing down on me. I'd just lost my fucking virginity to a girl, whose name I don't even know! I didn't know whether to thank my lucky stars that I couldn't remember any of it or to curse myself over and over for not even remembering my first time. I groaned as I rubbed my forehead.

Shit, what have I done?!

The girl rolled over and made a muffled moan.

"Morning" Whoever she was mumbled around a yawn. I gulped my hand clenching the duvet close to my chest.

"D-Did we?"I managed to get out my heart racing. She pried her eyes open and looked over at me.

"You don't remember?"

I shrugged looking away. Nope, I had no idea how I'd gotten myself into this mess, and a huge part of me didn't want to know.

She let out a light laugh.

"I think you were too drunk. You couldn't even get it up."

The colossal weight of relief hit me like a tonne of brinks.

Thank fuck for my under-performing dick - was all I could say. The poor thing obviously didn't like what he saw. I shuddered at the thought. What was I thinking?

-

It's a Monday, most would say the worst day of the week, I, on the other hand, would say it's the worst fucking Monday of my life. Pulling my keys from the ignition I looked around... and had absolutely no enthusiasm for stepping one foot inside the shithole I call my school. I can't believe I'd gone to sleep with a girl - the fact that the sausage didn't exactly meet the pie didn't really matter. I'd already received countless messages informing me people knew about my escapade and rumors spread fast - whether they were true or not.

"So are you coming to do rounds after school?" Nick asked as we made our way towards our first class. – History.

"Is that an order?" I raised my eyebrow at him, and he winked at me.

"Sure is, unless you have other plans with a certain – She-wolf" He smirked, and I groaned.

"No, I have no plans. I'll lead the south run." I frowned, throwing my bag down on the desk. "Nothing happened with that girl," I muttered, and he laughed.

"You sure about that? She's been going around the whole school telling everyone like your some trophy prize. Marcia's going to be pissed. You fucked up big time man."

My stomach sank. I'd spent the whole day yesterday thinking how much I'd fucked things up with Quinn that I hadn't even stopped to think about how hurt Marcia would be.

I looked up then to see her approaching us. Brody by her side as she glared up at me.

"What the hell Ethan?!" Was what greeted my ears.

Fuck.

I sighed. I needed to explain to Marcia but alone. "Walk with me to class?" I asked her quietly causing her eyes to narrow in suspicion.