Chapter 15- Meeting Up

"How are we gonna do this?" Eleanor asked Liam, Louis, and Harry. "We need a plan, as stupid as it sounds. That's why I asked you guys to come over." Eleanor gathered them all to her home to discuss about Sam.

"Do you think this is necessary? It IS kind of dumb gathering and figuring this out. Can't we do it at our own pace?" Liam asked, playing with a squishy ball.

"No! It's not dumb! She's all of our friend and I want to help her. I also want to know exactly what had happened." She stood in front of all of them waiting for an answer.

"I know as much as you El. I was with you the whole time," Louis answered holding his hands up like he was going to get shot. He then lied flat on the bed. Eleanor looked at Liam and Harry. Harry, looking at the ground, said nothing. Liam looked up and replied.

"I actually don't know either. Danielle's dance moves caught me in a daze." He, too, fell back on the bed. That left Harry. He looked up with his tongue locked out of his mouth from licking his lips. He knew something.

"That leaves you." She sat down in her computer chair resting her chin in her hands looking at Harry. "We're not mad at you. We won't be. Yet."

He took a deep breath in and let it out slowly. "Alright. You know how I kissed her that day at Niall's?"

"Yes!" Liam sat up and looked him straight in the eye with a serious look. He looked around to see everyone looking at him. He started shaking his head. "Nope." He fell back down.

"So, she obviously got mad at me for that because I hadn't liked her for years. That's why she stormed out. So, she knew I liked her from that point on. I never thought it would all... End up like this." Still looking at the ground, he lifted his shoulders while he talked. When he finished, Niall walked in the room. It all went silent. He stood at the door of the room, nervous to come it. Eleanor saw him and passed him out her door, making furry eyes the whole time.

"Mom!" She yelled down her stairs. Niall looked at the guys and didn't say a word. Neither did they.

"Can, I come in?" He asked lifting an eyebrow.

"I don't know. Not my room," Louis said in a sassy voice gradually getting louder as he hopped off the bed passing him to find Eleanor. Niall looked back at Liam. As nice as Liam is, he pointed to the open chair in Eleanor's closet.

That's Sam's chair. Harry thought in anger.

"Just to make it clear, this wasn't my fault," Niall said not giving a care in the world. Liam chuckled. Niall stared at Liam like he was his worst nightmare. "It wasn't."

"Ha, I can't do this right now. Who the hell even invited you? You didn't even come to the goddamn hospital!" Liam pushed himself off the bed and walked out the door.

Harry smiled and leaned back in his chair. "It was your fault."

"Fuck no it wasn't!" Niall leaned out of his chair to look straight at Harry. "If it wasn't for you, who kissed her on my bed, in MY room, this wouldn't have happen!"

"Maybe you shouldn't have yelled in her face about it! Come to me if you have a problem!" Harry stood up as well as Niall. "Don't take your crap out on her!" When they got as close as they could get without wanting to pound each other, Niall went on.

"She went through with the kiss! She was as much to blame as you, you son of a bitch!" Niall pushed Harry's shoulders back making him stumble.

"You don't even deserve an amazing girl like her!" Harry resisted the urge to push him back, knowing it would all go downhill from there. "She doesn't even deserve to remember you." Niall's breath became slow. He became calmer. Harry knew that killed him inside. Niall looked to the side of Harry and walked passed him, rubbing his shoulder to his as he passed. Harry stayed looking in the same direction until he thought it was safe to turn around. When he turned, he saw Louis, Eleanor, and Liam's eyes all watching Niall leave. Their eyes locked on Harry after.

"That was interesting," Harry disrupted the silence. They all nodded. "Why did he come?"

They looked around at each other and said nothing.

"Well, anyway, can we go back to my plan? Now that there's no one here we are mad at?" Eleanor asked crossing her arms. They all nodded and sat down. "Now, what I'm thinking is we all meet up with her soon and just sit and talk with her about us. She's probably going to be really confused, but that's OK. We just need to talk with her." They all agreed.

"When are we going to do this?" Liam asked.

"Um, anytime this week I guess. I'm free any day. We just need to check with Mrs. Walsh to see when Sam's free," Eleanor looked at Harry.

"Is it alright if I try talking to her first? Before all of us, to explain a few things?" Harry asked.

"It's fine with me," Louis answered a minute after. Liam and Eleanor nodded. Harry made a faint smile.