Chapter 5- What Just Happened?

Sorry! Was gonna write this yesterday! Here it is :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their lips were stuck together with what felt like glue. His cologne clogged up her nose, but she didn't care. He tilted his head more so he could go deeper into the kiss. It was actually really nice. She's never had anyone kiss her this way. He moaned into the kiss and that's when she realized what she was doing. Sam grabbed a pillow and smacked him in the head.

"Ah! What the hell?" Harry put his hand on the side of his face. He shook his head in confusion. Sam was still holding the pillow in her hands.

"What the hell?! What the hell was that?!" She stood up and threw the pillow aside. Her eyes wide open. She couldn't believe what she had just done. She, too, placed a hand on her head.

"I thought you were enjoying it! That's way I kept going..."

"How could you think I'd like it in the first place?! Where did that come from?" She placed both hands firmly on her hips. Niall came back in the room.

"Here, sorry for the wait, it was a little hard to find," Niall stood next to Sam with his Green Day signed CD. As Niall was staring at the CD, Sam had her eyes locked on Harry still. Her mouth was open a bit still in shock. Harry's soft eyes were still on Sam with a depressed frown on his face. Sam took a massive breath in.

"I'm sorry Niall, I have to go, um, my mom texted me saying I have to clean," she ran her hand through her hair with her eyes closed now.

"Oh, alright do you need a ride?" Niall tossed the CD on the bed next to Harry. Harry, biting at his lip, looked down at his hands.

"No, no. I need exercise anyway," Sam barely finished her sentence when she paced out the door of the bedroom.

Niall, looked back at Harry with a confused expression on his face. Harry moved his eyes up and shrugged.

Sam stepped out the front door, tearing up a bit. She wiped her mouth like that would get rid of Harry off her lips. She walked down the road, rethinking what happened. She didn't understand. He hated her. It hurt the way he hated her. What had she ever done anyway? And why would he kiss her the way he did? Hell, why did he kiss her? All these questions popped in her head. Suddenly, the thought of her father came in her head. She couldn't help but balling thinking of him now. Her mascara now halfway down her cheek, she headed inside her house, and ran up the stair.

"Hi honey!" Her mom yelled, washing dishes.

She slammed her door and sat in her chair in her corner. Life wasn't fair. Now two guys had feelings for her. She'd never been in a two way liking spree. The way she read it in books and watched it in movies, she thought it would be interesting. But it wasn't in her eyes. She put her legs up and covered her mouth with her sweatshirt sleeve. Her eyes where flushed. She didn't want to talk to anyone but one person. Liam. He would make her feel better. He would make her laugh. She sniffed and took out her phone.

"Liam? Can you please come over? Please?" She thought she sounded like she was fine, but to Liam, he could probably tell she wasn't.

"What's wrong? You alright?"

Yup. He knew.

When he asked her that, she slipped. She started crying again. "Alright, I'll be there in two." He ended and hung up. Sam still had the phone up to her ear like he was still there. She slowly put it down. She grabbed a pillow and stuffed her head in it.

As Liam said, he was there in two. They moved to sit on the bed. Her head nuzzled in his shoulder as his arms were around her body.

"Are you on your period? Please explain why you’re upset," he joked. Sam looked up and pouted.

"It's really complicated. It's actually a lot of things."

"I have time.'

She explained how she lied to Niall to get her to come to his house. She told him Harry was going also. How Niall went to get the signed CD, and finally how Harry kissed her. She said how it was awkward, yet pleasant, yet terrible. At that note, Liam's cheeks got red with anger at the thought of Sam's enemy kissing her. Or anyone kissing her. She also added her dad and how it was hard on her how he was back in the hospital.

Liam lifted her chin so he could look in her eyes. "Don't even think about that douche," he used his thumb to wipe away a tear on her cheek. "He can't make up his mind."

He softly pushed her head back to her chest thinking about if she ever found out he had feelings for her, what would happen. "Hey, let’s get ice cream. You can't say no to that. When girls are upset, ice cream always lightens the mood, right?" He made his smile bright as he said that. Sam laughed back wiping her under eyes.

"That'd be great. Let me clean up first though," she got up and walked out her door. Liam's smile faded slightly as he watched her walk out of the room.