Chapter 12- The Great Escape

"C'mon! Let's go!" Sam yelled to Eleanor across the lawn. Sam was anxious to go. She was so tired yet so awake. "It's already 6:54! It opens at 10! I want to stay the whole day there!"

"I'm coming! I need to find my phone!" Eleanor yelled out the window. She checked under her blankets and found it. She headed for the door. "Oh! Don't want to forget these!" She reached in her drawer and took out the tickets. Running down the stairs, she grabbed her coat and ran out the door. When Sam saw her, they both ran to the car and buckled. They sighed. "Ready?"

"Ready."

***

They drove for a good 2 and a half hours until they reached the theme park. "GREAT ESCAPE!!!" Eleanor yelled in her oddly unusual voice.

"Aw, god, you just killed my ear drums!" Sam leaned against the car door with her hands on her ears.

Eleanor pulled into the parking lot. "Sorry." They parked, and Sam slowly got out of the car looking for the others. She spotted Louis and got excited.

"Louis!" Sam yelled and waved so he would see them.

"Hey guys," Louis hugged Sam and hugged and kissed Eleanor. "Have you seen the others yet?" He asked. He held onto Eleanor's hand and rubbed it.

"No not... Oh hey guys!" Eleanor yelled to Danielle and Liam. They walked over, Liam a little ahead of Danielle. There was all hugs, then Harry showed up. He walked up behind Sam without her knowing and grabbed her waist. She yelped and grabbed his hands and turned around. Looking him in his eyes, he chuckled. She couldn't help but smile.

"How are you?" He asked, with his hands still on her waist. She looked down at her hands on his hands. "Sorry." He took his hands off.

"Um, better. I'm glad I'm here and not at home," she nodded. "Where's Niall?"

"He was supposed to be here by now. I couldn't take him cause he was coming late. But he should be here."

Right then someone came up behind Sam and covered her eyes. "Sup, babe?" Niall whispered.

"Niall!" She turned around and hugged him. Harry made a sour face at Niall, making him bite his bottom lip and squeeze his eyes. "How are you?"

"How am I, how are you?" He pushed his hands in his pockets the way Harry did the other day. Man, the muscles!

"I'm better." She smiled. They stared at each other for a few seconds until Harry interrupted.

"Ehem, don't mean to ruin the moment, but I'm dying of excitement. Let's go!" He grabbed Sam's hand and started running up the huge sidewalk. Everyone else followed.

As they ran up closer to the park, they faintly heard Cher Lloyd's With Ur Love blasting out of the speakers everywhere. When they got up to the ticket booth, Eleanor handed out the tickets as they all were swaying to the song. At Mike Posner's part in the song all the boys sang along. They all had beautiful voices. Sam was surprised they weren't in a band at school. They handed off their tickets to the man and went through the gate.

"Alright, what first?" Liam asked folding up the rest of his ticket and slipping it in his pocket. He looked around the group and no one said a word.

"I want the food actually, I'm starving." Niall blurted rubbing his stomach. They all nodded and followed Niall into Storytown to Primo's Pizzeria. Niall liked the pizza. They all ordered and sat down.

"You got three slices, Niall?" Harry asked walking over with two. Sam sat next to Liam and Eleanor placing her plate and drink down.

"Yeah. Your issue?" He asked taking a bite. Sam smiled sipping her drink.

When everyone finished, Louis asked about the rides. They all thought it would be a good idea to walk and settle their stomachs. They walked through Storytown and passed Cinderella's castle. Niall thought about Sam.

"Hey, Sam, wanna take a ride?" He pointed at Cinderella's carriage. He looked down at Sam as she looked at the carriage as "Cinderella's" eyes met Sam's.

"Well, now that she thinks we are, sure." Niall took her hand and led her in the gate. They sat on the seats as Louis yelled to them.

"We're going to The Comet!" Louis pointed to the tallest roller coaster. Sam put a thumb up as the carriage started moving by the horse. Harry watched them laugh and smile together. His eyes became fogy as he walked with the others. He rubbed his eyes and looked back up to see where he was walking.

The carriage stopped and Sam and Niall both got out holding hands. They laughed as they sat on a bench. Niall put his arm around Sam's and sighed. They stayed there until they heard the Great Escape theme park song and saw the dancers come out and dance. Niall stood up and told Sam to come dance. She made an 'are you crazy?' expression and shook her head.

"C'mon! Look! Liam and Danielle are dancing! Danielle's not even trying! Please?" He held out his hand one more time. Same took a deep breath and took his hand. "Yes!"

Harry walked over with a bag of popcorn in his hands talking with Louis and Eleanor. He looked up at Sam and Niall dancing and rolled his head. "Come on!" He said without anyone hearing him because of the music. The next thing he knew, he was dragged out on the pavement, dancing with one of the dancers.

Sam took a double take at Harry and frowned a bit. The dancer was skinny, with straight, bleach blonde hair with knee high socks. That was the image Sam wanted to look like. She became jealous. Niall lightly took her shoulder making her spin her head around to him again.

"What are you looking at?" He shouted to let Sam hear him correctly.

"Nothing!" She shouted back. She looked down at his chest so he wouldn't see what she was thinking through her eyes. Now, she was thinking of Harry. "No, you like Niall," she tried whispering.

"What?" Niall asked. She looked up at him. He shook his head and led her over far enough away where they could talk without shouting. "What's up?" He asked her looking her up and down.

"What do you mean?" She asked, lifting her eyebrow. She felt wetness explode on her neck. She looked up and saw two boys on the gondola. "Ass holes!" She yelled up at them.

"Sam," Niall said. She looked back at him. "It has to do with Harry right?"

Sam closed her eyes and swallowed. "No. I don't, like, Harry," she said slowly.

"Then why do you keep eyeing him? And frowning when you look back at me?" He used his hand to slip back her hair behind her ear. She breathed out.

"It's, it's complicated," she answered. "It's really nothing."

"Yeah, okay." Niall said walking passed her leaving her standing there.

"Excuse me? What 'yeah, okay'?" She turned around waiting for is response.

"I know about the kiss! My webcam was still on when we got home! I thought you would get over it! That's why I didn't tell you. But I guess you didn't." He started walking faster.

"Niall! Niall!! Please, wait!" She bit her quivering lip as tears started to fall. She choked on her breath and started walking to the exit of the park.

"Sam. Sam!" Harry held up his hand and started running to her. The others looked up to see what Harry was doing. Sam wiping the tears off her face, wiped around to face Harry.

"Are you happy now?! You got what you wanted! I'm free now! No Niall! Happy?!" She yelled again. Her face was red and wet.

"I didn't want it to happen like this," he said calmly. "I wanted to win you over another way..."

"Why do you even what me?! Why don't you go back to your dancing slut!?" She yelled and turned around, going into the parking lot.

"Sam, c'mon. Sam, Sam, no!!!" Harry yelled to her. It was too late. Sam's thoughts blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Alright, I fixed the ending so it wouldn't sound so cheesy! Hope you like it so far :) OH! Also, after this short story/book/thing there will be a sequel :)

~Michelle xoxo