Chapter 11- Tickets

Eleanor's room was big. Bigger that Sam's by far. It was a light yellow tint with mint colored furniture. Her bed was pink with hanging stars above it. Her closet was a walk in where there was a chair you could sit in if you wanted to get away from life pretty much. That was Sam's favorite place.

They both walked in and Eleanor threw her purse on her bed taking off her jacket. Sam headed straight for the chair and sat there covering half her face with her knees, showing her eyes.

"Sam, I thought you had fun. You were laughing the whole time," they had just come back from a party a girl at their school had. It was fun, Sam just felt a little sick from all the beer smell. "Do you want water or something? Open a window?" Sam shook her head. "Alright." Eleanor stripped down and put on her onesie and sat on her bed checking twitter.

"Can I get a pack of starburst?" Sam asked lifting her head.

"Yeah! They're in the drawer there," Eleanor pointed to her dresser drawer. Sam got up and opened it.

"What's this?" Sam held up seven tickets to The Great Escape. She scanned her eyes threw them like they were from another planet.

"Louis and I were actually going to ask you about going to Great Escape with us with a few more people," Eleanor slowly smiled.

"Well, who else?" Sam widened her eyes in excitement. She'd never been to The Great Escape but she heard it was a blast.

"Um, let's see," she counted with her fingers, "You, Louis, me, Liam, Danielle, Harry, and Niall," she extended the "L" in Niall, looking up at Sam.

Sam got a little more disappointed. Niall AND Harry. This might end terribly. Sam bit down on her top lip and nodded. "When were you planning on going?"

"Tomorrow actually! That's why I wanted you to sleep over, so we could head out in the morning."

Sam placed the tickets back in the drawer and took out her starburst. She closed the drawer. "Cool." Sam slid down the back of Eleanor's chair as she unwrapped the starburst. She looked at the clock which said 12:05. "Do you think we should sleep if we have to actually get up tomorrow?"

"Yeah, probably," Eleanor reached for her remote for her fan and her light and turned off the light. Another thing Sam didn't have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s note:

So this chapter is obviously REALLY short. Sorry. I just wanted to save the next chapter about The Great Escape :) If you haven't been there, it's a blast!!!! :D

~Michelle xoxo