"I don't think enough to waste all our money, plus we spent most of our money at the candy store." Bill shrugged, giving a peck to Dippers lips as the brunets face was turned to him.

The others stared at the two with their brows raised and eyes wide, the two male teens stiffened as they noticed the stares.

"What?" Bill coughed awkwardly, face burning up like Dippers.

"You guys are-?" Stan coughed, having choked on his food.

Fords mouthed kept opening and closing like a fish out of water as he tried to process the thought of the two in front of him dating.

"Dating? Uh, yeah..." Dipper mumbled, getting up quickly and putting his unfinished food by the sink.

Bill followed suit, though he was finished.

"For how long?" Mabel asked, watching as the two stopped by the stairs to look at the people in the dining room.

"Uhm, since this morning, I guess." Bill confirmed, grabbing Dippers hand and making a break for their room.

"I can't believe you kissed me in front of them!" Dipper giggled, covering his mouth with one hand as they tried to get up the stairs.

He kept giggling as they entered the room, his face red, Bill matching.

"Whatever, lets just cuddle already, my human body is going to give out soon." With no other words being exchanged the two crawled on the bed and laid with each other, entangled with one another.

"You kissed me in front of my family." Dipper laughed, his hand gripped onto the others shirt.

"Pine Treeee!" Bill whined, trying to hold the small as he was near sleep.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop." Dipper giggles quietly, turning his body so that he faced away, comfortable as Bill spooned him.

He let out a sigh as his eyes closed.

———

Dipper sat in a small cave staring at the demon in front of him, the demon had blue skin and blond hair, unconscious with rope that tied his arms together behind his back.

"I don't know how I ended up with a low life like you..." Dipper whispered, eyes flickering and glowing to a pale green colour.

He took a small little pocketknife from his pocket and pulled it out, taking it and running the top along his cheek, swirling it in circles on his own smooth pale skin.

After about a couple minutes he pulled it away and dug the top into his thigh, dragging it to make a deep cut.

Sometime later he returned the blade to his pocket.