Chapter 7 - Mr Hyde

Kassius

Adam speaks to one of the Tribesmen, and he has no idea that Kassius has gotten up and is storming towards him, his hands clenching into fists. Vulcan Nox still attached to his wrists. Kassius swings his cybernetic fist straight across the Faunus' face, hitting him so hard that he stumbles against a barrel, knocking it onto the floor and causing it to roll around. Adam staggers, using his hand to slow himself down. On the table beside them, Kassius grabs the two disengaged Lash Equinox Swords, flicking them upwards so then the blades fold outwards. His eyes are piercing red and his teeth are gritted, his voice transformed into some demonic tone. He slashes the two swords straight at Adam forcefully, causing Adam to defend himself, drawing Wilt and Blush partially, blocking the impacts. The impacts cause the blade and his hair to glow. But Kassius is fast, he spins round and kicks him in the side of the head. The impact of which throws the White Fang leader across the room and smashing straight onto the floor.

Yang stands up and tries to stop him, but Qrow grabs her hand to stop her. "Kassius!" Blake yells, her eyes sparking open. Jaune and Weiss walk out when they hear the commotion and Weiss gasps.

"What's he doing?" Jaune questions.

Adam fully draws his sword and starts to fight back, slashing the red blade at the berserk individual, red energy trailing from the blade, every swing creating waves of wind. Kassius hops back on his toes and he continues to fight. Whatever this thing is, it is very different to Yang's semblance. Hers is made from being hurt or even from anger and it makes her stronger, this seems to make him become savage with rage. Kassius points the blade of Lash Equinox at Adam with wrathful eyes that are set on a warpath. His veins glow and seem to burn fire red as he stands there. "You dare hurt my girlfriend?" Kassius snarls, and his voice is terrifying now. Adam looks and he hears the sound of Yang's gasp, realising that she is here as well.

"Stand down and we can talk this through!" Adam attempts, showing a new side to his personality.

"Did you stand down and talk to Yang before you cut her arm off?" Kassius roars, sprinting straight at him. Adam swings his sword at him, but Kassius lands on the blade and he jumps into the air, performing a back-flip that kicks Adam up the jaw. Kassius lands perfectly, spinning his swords through his fingers and he runs at him again. Adam brings the sword round and slashes straight at him. He immediately raises the blade, blocking the thunderous attack from Kassius as he smashes the two blades straight into the red blade. He pushes against it, his teeth gritted with a stern scowl on his face.

"You made me do this!" Adam yells, spinning round and kicking him in the side of the head with his heel. Kassius grunts and he falters. But he turns swiftly and grabs a wrench, throwing it into his face with enough force to break his nose. There is a loud metallic bang that erupts from the impact. He groans in pain, touching his face and staring at Kassius as he gets back up, glaring at him menacingly.

"Tell me..." Kassius snarls, his voice is practically gone now. "Did you think it was worth it?" Kassius questions as he picks his swords back up. Adam glares at him and he grits his teeth, spinning Wilt and Blush through his fingers as he stands tall, ready to fight once more against him. Kassius' burning red eyes stare through the mask. "I'm gonna make you regret ever touching Yang." He snarls, he launches himself straight at Adam and he tackles him through a wall. The wall explodes, and they both start to plummet down the internal network of pipes and cables that power this facility. Adam crashes straight through some pipes whilst Kassius gets caught in the wires, hanging in them by his whole body. He snarls in annoyance, savagely slashing his sword across the cables to free himself and he falls with Adam. He leaps at Adam after pressing his feet to the wall behind him, grabbing onto him and he kicks him straight into the chest when there is a flat surface beneath them. Adam smashes through a pipe, screaming as he crashes down onto the floor with force, sending cracks across the concrete floor. Adam groans in pain, Kassius lands right beside him, and he brutally sends his boot into the side of Adam's chest, sending him through another wall that crumbles upon the Taurus' impact. He falls from the wall and a couple of Tribesmen panic when they see Adam falling from the wall. They have entered some sort of hanger, some Bullheads landed inside, being refuelled and restocked.