The Matter Is In the Hands of the Matchmaker

Mirajane ~

I gaze around the guild while I clean glasses.

Lucy's here near me, sitting at the counter.

Natsu's glaring at Gray. Gray's glaring at Natsu.

Juvia is hiding behind a post.

Gajeel is... sleeping in a chair.

Levy is most likely reading a book - I can't see her anywhere!

And finally, Erza is sitting in a chair near the doors as she quietly gazes over the guild - exactly what I'm doing.

With each glass I wipe off, I bang it onto the shelves, until one of the shelves actually colapse from the force.

I gasp as the glasses go tumbling toward their life's end. To my surprise, Romeo somehow slides underneath and saves all of them.

"Romeo!" I exclaim, quickly helping to take the glasses and place them on the counter. "Arigato..."

"You're welcome, Mira-san." Romeo replies, walking away with a smile.

And who could forget the future couple who hasn't talked yet?

"Are you alright, Mira-san?" Lucy asks from the counter, slightly frightened.

"Oh? Hai, of course I am! Why would you ask?" I answer, smiling sweetly.

Actually, I am not.

"Um... you seem a bit... flustered." She points out.

"Oh, Lucy. No need to worry about me! Now why don't you go see what Natsu's doing?" I suggest.

At that exact time, Natsu and Gray tumble by, shouting and punching: a.k.a. fighting.

"I'd rather not..." Lucy mumbles to herself, sighing.

Grr... Natsu!! Get over here and talk to your girlfriend...!!! Same with you Gray! Look at Juvia all lonely by that post....!

I stop.

"No, Mira. We're not at that stage yet." I say to myself. I notice Lucy eyeing me suspiciously, but refrains herself from asking.

"Stop it, both of you!!" Erza exclaims, punching the two in the face. They fall over like logs, dazed.

"Gomenasai... gomenasai...!" The two whimper.

Juvia inches closer to Gray, but is still far enough to not be seen.

Come on, Juvia! Go for it! Put him on your lap while gently caressing his face, and when he wakes up... BOOM. Instant botfriend ♡

But to my dismay, Juvia stays where she is and just stares lovingly and worriedly at Gray. I mentally face palm.

Once again, the matter is in Mira's hands... and oh, will I make it epic.

I smirk deviously, as a few people step away from the counter nervously.

~·♡·~

I have decided to go for the matchmaker fanfic that we all love :} AND ONCE AGAIN, THE GREAT MATCAKER MIRA WILL STRIKE.

This story is most likely nothing compared to the great authors out there who has made masterpieces of 'The Matchmaker Mira' fanfics.

Comment and vote... or idk what you do.

PIE

~ CJ