CHAEYOUNG [ FINAL CHAPTER ] PART ONE

WASSUP I'M UPDATING THE FIRST OART OF THIS CHAPTER

it's exclusively predebut Chaeyoung, as I really wanted you to understand her way of being before we got to the real sad part (which I will update soon, I promise)

~~

Chaeyoung exits her house and immediately lights up a cigarette. The feeling of smoke invading her lungs instantly calms her down.

     It took her almost 15 minutes to find her lighter, and now she's late to school. It's the third time this week, and she knows she'll probably be sent to the principal's office if that continues, but she really needed to smoke before going to the hellhole that is her high school.

     She doesn't really like this habit of hers, but she already tried quitting a few times unsuccessfully.

     Her rap teacher reproached her being out of breath faster than usual, and about how her voice was becoming raspier raspier at an alarming rate. He even threatened to tell the managers, if she didn't quit.

     Not like she cared. She could just pay the managers to shut up if she really needed to.

     Surprisingly, Jeonghoon is still waiting for her. She can see he's getting impatient by the way he's nervously tapping the floor with his foot, and how he checks his watch every couple of seconds.

     Chaeyoung doesn't understand him. He's always ready in time, even in advance sometimes, but for some reason insists on them going to school together.

     No matter how long it takes Chaeyoung to get ready, she knows he'll be waiting for her.

     "We're late" he says, now completely unfazed by the situation, seeing the frequency at which it happened.

     "You could've just taken another car, we literally have one driver each for that specific reason"

     "I know, but I wanted to spend time with my older sister, I hope you don't mind"

     Chaeyoung rolls her eyes before entering the backseat. She can't help but smile, while obviously looking at the window so he doesn't see it.

     She doesn't bother to open the window, and just continues to smoke while the car is running. A cloud of smoke forms itself in the car, and she can see the knuckles of her driver turn white.

      "You know he hates it when you smoke in his car" her brother calmly states while nodding towards the man driving.

     "It's not his car, it's ours and he's paid to drive it." She snaps back coldly.

     "Can you please put it out for me? I know you don't care about your clothes constantly smelling like cold tobacco but I do"

      "Don't worry, there is barely any tobacco in it" she playfully answers, winking at him.

But he's not smiling, and looks seriously annoyed. So she rolls her eyes as hard as she can before putting it ouf by smashing the tip against the window before throwing it on the floor of the car, making her movements as dramatic as she can so everyone understands that she's not happy.

     She doesn't really know why she acts like this. Specially with her brother, who is one of the only people, if not the only person she can stand at her school.

     "I don't understand why you do this. I know that you're an amazing person, and you're kind and a good friend. So why do you force this fake personality ? You're not you at school, and it honestly disappoints me to see you like this."