ANSWERS TO Q&A BECAUSE WE JUST GOT TO 10K

OMG OMG OMGGGGG WE GOT TO 10K VIEWSSSSS

First of all, thank you guys!!

I was going to wait for the ending of the book to post the answers to the q&a, but a lot of you have asked me questions in private, and when I saw we got to 10k I just got excited so I thought why not answer now !

Sorry for the people who don't care, but I guess this is my personal chapter ;)

1) What is your gender?
I identify as a girl :)

2) What grade are you in?
I'm in my junior year of high school

3) who is your bias in Twice?
Well, it switches a lot, but it's most of the time Chaeyoung or Nayeon or Mina, but mostly Chaeyoung

4) What is your favourite song in Twicetagram ?
Arghhhhh hard one! I can't choose one, but I'd say my top ones are you in my heart, jaljayo goodnight and turtle!

5) Where do you get inspiration for this story?
Ouh... well tbh most of it from personal experience (not Momo's part), but for example what some characters go through, and how they react to it, or what happens to them is what has happened to me. I think the characters I put myself in more are Mina, Jihyo (whose personal chapter will come soon but not yet), and maybe Sana in her way of coping with rejection from Momo, alongside with Chaeyoung in her state of mind. Also, some friends tell me what happens to them, and I get inspired from it, but that's a little part. There are also some little things, like Mina baking when stressed, Nayeon being afraid of the thunder and Chaeyoung going to the laundry room to think that are things from me hahaha (and getting nosebleeds when really depressed 😂😂)

6) Do you have evidence that Mina tops?
She just does, there is no evidence needed.

7) When did you start Stanning twice?
TT was out, but knock knock wasn't, so a pretty long time I guess

8) Do you have any siblings?
No.

9) What other groups do you Stan?
Mamamoo (I'm obsessed with them), Loona, Red Velvet, Blackpink, Exid, Sunmi (ik she isn't a group, but I'm in love with her), Chungha, G Idle, Fifth harmony (not kpop, but still a girl group!), IZ*ONE, Itzy, a bit BTS (I really like some of their songs, but wouldn't consider myself a Stan) and others that I can't think of rn, but will hate myself for forgetting afterwards!

10) In what country do you live?
Currently South Korea, but I used to live in France for a year, London and Spain and yh

11) Who is your favourite character in your fic?
I would say Sana, even though I don't really write much about her

12) Why do you always post at three am?
Because I stay up until very late because I don't need sleep 😂😂

13) What do you look like in real life?
Well, I have blue eyes, kind of I'd say brown, copper coloured hair? I have one dimple at the place where Chaeyoung's mole is, I don't have freckles, I need glasses but rarely wear them, and I blush easily
If we become close internet friends, I might even send you a picture hahaha

14) what do you want to be when you grow up
I want to be the person that paints the white lines on the streets.

15) Does it take you more to write a Personal chapter than a normal chapter? They are very different, and it feels like even your mindset is different when I read them
Well, besides the fact that they're longer, so I take a bit more time, I do a whole lot of research, like for example I've been researching for Momo's chapter for two weeks now, looking at people sharing their experiences, telling their stories, watching documentaries and reading articles, looking up to see how people copped with that and everything. Besides that, I have a huuuge playlist of songs, and when writing a PP, a song will just click in my mind and I'll be like "OMG THAT'S IT! THIS IS THE SONG" and it kinda represents the person, and I listen to that song in repeat until I finish writing the chapter.
Actually, Sana and Mina have 2, and Jihyo and Momo have one each plus one they share. If you are interested as to what song represents each character of the story in my mind, ask me and I'll tell you the "personal chapters playlist" :)

16) How many chapters are there left?
Well, I am currently working on the Momo chapter, which will be the next chapter to come (don't read if you're sensitive.) after that, there will be a normal chapter, and the Jihyo chapter and the Chaeyoung chapter. I might make another normal chapter but that's about it, so the end is approaching!!

17) Why Pingu.
😂😂 I have to admit I did not expect this question hahaha! Well, it's a nickname my friends have given me for a few years now. One time I saw a duck randomly in the streets and for some reason yelled "OMG LOOK! A PENGUIN!!" And they are still making fun of me to this day, even though it happened years ago (long before I knew Mina). Plus, I kinda waddle as well, but it's not because I did ballet or something, so it's not cool, it's just sad lol.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, last questioooooon!

18) What's your name?

I won't tell you my first name, because I hate it with all my heart and soul, and I wish it was erased from existence. But my second name is Milena and Millie for short :)

Sorry if this was long! But then again, I'm not really sorry sooooooo yh!
See you soon but not really because I have many many huge exams coming up!

~~Pingu