Fourteen.

Sorry for the wait, I really had no inspiration
Also a reminder, that when they do the concert in Sana's chapter, it's in the future, after their break ends. Here, it's the day after the arcade, (the day after the jeongmo kiss, and the day after Sana sleeps into Momo's bedroom, because of the fight Jeongyeon and Momo had at the arcade )

~~

Chaeyoung's POV :

Today, I'm supposed to be doing pancakes with Mina. I really genuinely don't want to, so I'm praying she forgets. It's not that I don't want to spend time with her or anything, it's just that I don't want our conversation to be her asking me questions, me getting uncomfortable, her realising it and stopping, creating an enormous awkward silence while we wait for the others to wake up.

Of course she doesn't forget. I mean, we're talking about Mina here. It's exactly 8:30 when I hear a gentle knock on my bedroom's door, loud enough so I can hear it, but quiet enough so Tzuyu and Dahyun don't. I get up, not bothering to change from my pyjamas and open the door.

Okay, maybe I should have changed, because in front of me stands a Mina already dressed up, with hair and makeup done, smelling like her perfume (one of the best smells ever).

"You ready?" She asks me, a big smile on her face. I nod and we go to the kitchen.

I have to admit, it's going way better than I thought. She put some soft music on, and we both hum along as we look through the drawers to find everything we need for the preparation. I was a bit surprised, because Mina knew exactly where everything was, and seemed to know all the amounts by heart.

And then I remember that there was a time, where she would get up every day early to bake pancakes just for me, so I would feel better. The thought of it makes me feel all warm inside, and an unexpected smile creeps to my face.

"Chaeyoung?" Mina asks me, smiling.

"Y-yes?"

"You dozed off, and were smiling into space, so I asked you what you were thinking about, because you were blushing a bit, but you didn't hear me because you were still absent minded"

I blushed even harder and she giggled.

Gosh, that giggle wasn't helping me to regain focus.

"So...?"

"So what?"

"What were you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about the fact that you would get up this early to make me pancakes" I blurted out, not even bothering to lie.

"I always wake up this early, Chaeyoung" she answered in a sarcastic tone.

"Yes, but the idea that you would do this for me made me happy"

Now she was the one blushing. She cleared her throat and continued making the pancakes. There it was. This awkward silence that seems to always be filling the air when I talk with almost everyone.

During about fifteen minutes, making pancakes consisted of Mina actually doing them, and me passing her the ingredients, since I'm literally the worst cook ever. And then a familiar song came on. And without even realising, we both started singing. It was "some", by Bolbbalgan4.

We couldn't sing too loud, because the other members were still asleep, but that didn't prevent us from using almost any spoon, batter or just any object that would fit in our hands as a mic, singing and dancing to the beat of the song.