Five.

Hey guyssss here is chapter five :) hope you like it ~~Pingu

Mina's POV :

     Today I didn't make any pancakes. I know I said I wasn't going to give up on helping my friend, but I still kind of needed a break. I was mad at me anyway, wasn't she? It made me really sad and Sana insisted on cuddling with me at night, which I didn't object.

      Sana had always really been someone that reassured me, because when I first became a trainee, I didn't know Korean that much, so having a Japanese friend really helped me, plus when I missed japan, she would be like a small reminder of home. Momo was also Japanese but she was also really shy so at first we didn't talk because we were both introverts. Sana however, didn't mind doing all of the talking, which I am still really grateful for. It might not look like it, but she's actually really mothering with us, specially Momo and I.

    I woke up by the ring of the doorbell. It took me a few seconds to realise that it was Dahyun and Tzuyu coming back from their little trip. Wait. Weren't they supposed to arrive at 1pm? WAIT, IT IS 1PM?? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WAKE ME UP?? Oh gosh, is this was sadness does to me?

     My room was empty, which meant that all of the members were already awake. I rushed downstairs without caring about the fact that I was wearing pyjamas, like back to when I was a kid, on Christmas Day. I missed Dahyun and Tzuyu so much, like really. Tzuyu is actually just camera shy, with us she's really talkative and outgoing, I think she's the most different on and off camera.

     After hugging both of them really hard, I realised that even Chaeyoung had came out of her room, which surprised me. After what happened the day before, I expected her not to come out for the rest of the month break at least. Since it was so late, we ordered some noodles and all ate happily.

     I could see that Chaeyoung wasn't eating, but I was still a bit mad so I made it look like I didn't care. But I did care. I could feel her staring at some times, here and here, but I didn't stare back. I sensed something coming from her, like a vibe I guess? After a while I couldn't take it, so I looked at her, but she instantly looked somewhere else and pretended to be interested in Jeongyeon and Momo's conversation, when I clearly knew that she wasn't.

Chaeyoung's POV :

     Mina didn't make any pancakes for me this morning. I know that it might sound super selfish, but I was a bit disappointed she had given up on me that easily...

     I woke up around nine, and went downstairs to see if she was awake. Yesterday night, Jihyo and I had talked, and I realised that I shouldn't have said those things to Mina. I felt awfully guilty, she had spent hours preparing something that she thought would make me happy, worked hard, followed a cooking lesson in English and everything, Jihyo had told me.

     Jihyo said that she could here Mina whisper some things to herself like « You're doing a great job Mina, Chae is going to love it and she'll be so happy you did this for her! » every five minutes, and that a smile would never leave her face during the whole time she was cooking. She was truly the most kind hearted and selfless person I knew, and it actually made my heart flutter when I learned that she had put that much effort into me...

     omg chaeyoung stop!! Don't think about those things! She's your straight friend!

     But when I came downstairs, everybody was awake but her. I was really surprised since she was usually and early bird. The members were also really surprised to see me downstairs, I could see it on their faces, but I shrugged it off and simply asked :

     « Hey guys, where's Mina? » I tried to act normal but my voice was a bit shaky...

     « She's still sleeping, she had a lot of struggle falling asleep yesterday and even cried a bit during her sleep, so I think she'll take some time in waking up » Sana said. Her voice was quite cold, and I think she was trying to make me feel bad because it was obviously my fault. Sana had been super protective of Mina since the very beginning, she acted all cute and everything, but don't mess with Mina, otherwise you'll have an angry Sana coming towards you, and believe me, you don't want that.