JEONGYEON

Heyyyyyy! Warning, this chapter might be a bit weird, but I hope you still find it interesting, and get to understand Jeongyeon better!!

~~

     Jeongyeon is not alone.

     Of course Kali and Lula were the ones who stuck around the most, but she had had many more that came and went away in her head.

     Kali, a young 14 year old girl was always there to cheer her up, and bring her company at all times. She was the sweetest, and Jeongyeon's favourite. The favourite one out of all of her headmates, like she like to call them. Like a class mate, but in your head.

     Lula, on the other hand, was a 60 year old woman, who seemed to always be napping, but instantly woke up and took the control whenever she felt like Jeongyeon was about to do something wrong, and "against the morals" like she always said.

     There were others, but they came and went. In middle school, she had Jan, a teenage boy, who always made her laugh, and hated tomatoes. Even though Jeongyeon loved tomatoes, she could never eat them, because Jan said so.

     There was Jan,Tino, Maria...

     Jeongyeon was never alone.

     But Kali and Lula... they were always there. Not always manifesting themselves. But Jeongyeon could feel their presence, always there, half asleep in the back of her mind.

_________________________________

When she was 8 :

     Today seems to be the happiest day of her life. Jeongyeon finally asked Minyeong to be her girlfriend!

     Minyeong was the prettiest girl in the class, and all the boys wanted her. But she said yes to Jeongyeon, not a boy.

     The little girl can't stop smiling, proudly holding her hand in the playground. The teachers don't seem to understand it when she announces them that she will get married with Minyeong, but she doesn't care.

     "Look Jeonhan! Minyeong is my girlfriend!" She says to a boy in her class, showing him the intertwined "No she isn't" the boy laughs. Jeongyeon is confused.

     "Why not, I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes!"

     "You're two girls, so it doesn't count, only boys can date girls." He replies. Jeongyeon frowns. Why not? Minyeong said that she was in love with her too, so what is the problem? She reminds herself to ask her parents.

     It becomes even more the happiest day of her life when the girl and her peck. It might be really quick, and their lips might have touched for a fraction of second, behind the bushes in the playground, but when you're eight, it feels like paradise.

____________

     She's at the dinner table when she announces them.

     "Mom, dad, I finally met the love of my life!! We're getting married in two weeks!" She excitedly tells them the news.

     "Finish what's in your mouth and then speak." Her mom coldly answers. Jeongyeon is a bit taken aback, but she shrugs it off and quickly swallows.

     "So, I asked my crush and they said yes!! We even kissed, so I think it's the right time that we start thinking about marriage, because things are really serious." She can't stop laughing and giggling.

     "What's his name?" His dad answers, not even bothering detaching his eyes from his plate.

     "Why do you assume it's a boy!! Her name is Minyeong, she's the prettiest girl in the whole entire galaxy!" The only thought of the little girl makes Jeongyeon blush. She really is the luckiest girl in the world! After a minute of daydreaming, she realises something. Her parents aren't talking or responding. Her father finally looked away from his plate, to stare into her mother's eyes. It's like they're having a silent conversation.