MINA

SURPRISEEEEEE I'M UPDATING THREE FREAKING CHAPTERS!!

HOPE YOU LIKE THE SURPRISE!!

I think most of the chapters now on will be personal chapters!! Hope you don't mind it :)

~~

      Mina is a coward.

     She wishes she would say things,

     Do things,

      But she just can't. She wants to scream on top of her lungs, she wants to put her heart on her sleeve, she wants stand up for people, but she doesn't.

      Not because she is a coward, but because convinces herself she is one.

_____________

      Mina has always been more of a follower. She is the one friend you confide yourself to, tell all your secrets, just to realise months later that you don't actually know her deeply at all. But it has always been like that, and her friends have grown to accept it.

     She never feels left out though, they always invite her everywhere, and she always sits with them at lunch, no questions asked, even though her childhood friends have grown to be "popular", and have dated many boys, Mina has always been a deal package. She was the nerdy one, and it had never been a problem.

But her friends have changed.

They are still adorable with her, and take good care of her, but not with the others. Even though she wouldn't want to admit it, she hates the way they walk in the hallways, the way most people look at them, or more like look down, in fear. She hates the way even teachers sometimes let things pass for them, that they would never let pass for other students just by pire panic of what could happen to them.

And most importantly, she hates the way they treat Niko.

_________________

When Mina is three years old :

Today is Mina's first day of ballet, and she is terrified. The idea of leaving her mother for two hours and going alone with many other people is just too scary for a shy child like her.

It's a disaster, she doesn't stop crying and the fact that the other kids ask her to keep quiet just makes it worse.

Suddenly the door of the music room opens, and a very hurried mom enters, another crying girl in her arms. The little girls cries only intensify when her mom leaves the room without even a goodbye kiss. But Mina doesn't cry anymore, she just looks at the other girl with curious eyes.

The teacher puts them in pairs, and she puts Mina and the girl together. They don't even follow the class, the teacher placed them at the back of the dance studio, hoping that they will make each other shut up in order for her carry on with the class. Of course, Mina doesn't know that.

The little girl won't stop crying, and Mina doesn't know what to do. She thinks the teacher paired her up with the girl in order for her to make her laugh. Mommy says she has a pretty smile, so maybe if she smiles at the girl it will work?

"Uh, Hey! Look at me!" She exclaims quickly, still nervous about talking to new people. The girl suddenly stops and look as at her, confused.

"Look!" Mina continues, before shooting the girl the biggest smile she can, all her teeth and gum showing.

"Why are you showing me your teeth?" The girl speaks for the first time, she has a very cute voice, Mina thinks.

"I wasn't showing you my teeth, I was smiling at you so you would smile as well!"