Chapter 34- Serenity

Start from the beginning

My thoughts slip out when the wind outside suddenly picks up and the window busts open. The lavender curtains fringed with lace billow across the room as the cold breeze creeps in through the open window.

Emily's body starts to shiver at the sudden coolness of the room. She unclasps her hand from mine and brings her fingers up to scratch her nose. My baby feels cold and I need to close those windows.

I slowly slip my arms out from her side and get up from the bed, careful not to wake her up. Silence fills the room once again when I finally lock the windows closed.

I freeze in my tracks when I glance back at the bed. Emily has already changed her position. She is now lying on her back with her head turned to the right and her legs parted in an...inviting way. Her ivory satin nightdress slips up as she bends her other leg, exposing their smooth, endless forms and tempting inner thigh.

A pang of painful heat suddenly hits my groan at the majestic sight. 

Her fucking nipples are not firm right now but they look so fucking enticing as they outline the thin fabric of her fucking dress.

Easy, Man.

My eyes fling open as I look down my boxers, realizing my unexpected arousal.

Someone rose to life again, after all these hellish weeks that I was able to luckily endure.

God, my lust for Emily has never died down despite being with her for more than a year now. She has been through a lot and I know that this is not the right time yet so I guess I'm just going to reunite with my right-hand tonight. I want to take a shower, but I just literally had one half an hour ago.

My eyes sweep up her face and notice that her soft, chewable lips are slightly parted and half of her face is slightly obscured by her dark, shiny yet lazily disheveled hair which is looking like beautiful chaos against the pillow. The way the light strikes her features and glints against the strands of her dark locks is so seductive...

My face heats up as I bite my lower lip, urging my hard-on to go down. This is not the right moment yet.

I can't blame you, Man. Your future wife is very desirable.

What the fuck? Is my subconscious salivating?

Emily parts her legs even wider, seemingly looking for a more comfortable position, and I can now see a glimpse of her lacy peach panties.

The more I stop myself from giving in to my arousal, the more my cock grows painfully against my boxers. Within minutes, it is now fully hard and painful.

Ah, fuck it. It has almost been a week since we last had sex, you know. I want to go over the bed to touch her, run my lips over her smooth skin, and sensually kiss that delicious lips of hers while playing with those erect reddish-pink nipples through the thin fabric using my thumbs.

I inwardly curse myself at my perverted thoughts, but I have zero self-control when it comes to this woman.

My whole body jerks the moment my hand brushes on my hard-on. I step back until my back meets the wall, and fixes my eyes at her like a predator in the dark as my fingers slowly slip in my waistband.

I pull it down my knees, finally releasing my fully erect penis as it springs out to life, and without missing a beat, I immediately grab the base and bite my lip at the intense pleasure from merely touching myself.

Damn, Greene. Is this your first time jerking off?

So what? This is my girl and I have all the rights to do this.

Moving my hand up and down my shaft, I concentrate my eyes on Emily, raking them from her feet, up to the smooth of her thighs, imagining her sweet, wet pussy in that shadow between her legs...

I badly wanted to bury my face between her legs right now.

I try to keep my groans to myself, but my desire for her is uncontrollable even in situations like this. I continue to stroke my hard, wet cock while gawking at her like a sex-starved lion as I softly hiss in pleasure.

Cold sweats start to trail across my forehead and back, but I didn't give a fuck about it. I have to finish this so I could doze off in peace. 

Moments later, I start to feel the coil in my lower stomach as my orgasm neared. Biting my lip to silence my groans, I again quicken my pace so I could cum already.

There's this one-time last year when I requested her to touch herself in front of me. I had a bad day at the hospital, and I went home late. Over dinner, she told me that she wanted to do something new in bed, anything I please, so she could put off the stress in my face. I told her that just seeing her beautiful face every time I come home is more than enough, but she insisted. And when I told her what I wanted that night, I swear her cheeks burned hot red. She was so shy and I had the most painful hard-on in my entire life when she started touching herself, shy and slowly at first but her moans scandalously filled the room when she neared her orgasms.

Damn, I can still remember it like it was just yesterday, and she is so fucking hot.

Before I knew it, my orgasm finally hit me as I imagine her come. I shot a rope of cum into the floor and I continue to stroke myself with gritted teeth until the heat finally dies down.

Breathing heavily, I immediately take a towel to clean my mess up on the floor. When my breath normalizes again, I stagger towards the bathroom to wash my hands and clean myself. I then finally slip back in the covers beside my girl and hug her from her side with my beating heartbeat against her breast.

In seconds, her body is molded to my own with my hot breath on her neck. Her body heat is shared with mine as easily as how she had shared and trusted her heart with me.

I really wish this moment to go on forever. No more problems, conflicts, and people who will try to ruin us...

And before I knew it, I had already fallen asleep into a deep, satisfying slumber.

*****To be continued*****

A/N: Thanks for reading!

Vomments ( Votes + Comments ) are greatly appreciated!
♥️