Chapter 28

~Narrator's P.O.V~

A week had passed since Laughing Jack had left Slenderman's mansion. In that time he had been able to befriend and slaughter three children.

He was currently sitting in amongst his stalls, messing around with the newest pieces of his collection. The clown giggled at their wails of torment, his feet in the air and back on the cold concrete ground.

"My my you all do have such lovely songs!" He stated, "I am very happy with you three, you've befriended little Kelly and Kayden very well!"

The hanging dolls wailed louder, swaying in the non-existent wind, and Jack only giggled more, "Oh dear, whatever should I do now? Make more friends?"

He tapped a clawed finger to his chin, before sitting up. Now that he was back to his murderous and very un-confused self, he felt like going back to the mansion.

"Yes, I bet (Y/N) will be very happy to see me!" He smiled wide, "After all, she does like me, so why wouldn't she be happy?"

The toys responded the only way they could.

"Oh please, she won't be mad!" He giggled, jumping to his feet, "She has other people to spend time with! Like... Tobias, and Jeffery!"

The stripped monster chuckled a little, before frowning slightly, "She got to spend a lot of time with them I'm sure..."

The clown stopped giggling, pondering on that thought. (Y/N), spending more time with all the other murderers, well that didn't sound right at all!

"Looks like it really is time to head back!" He stated, spreading an evil smile as a heavy feeling settled in his stomach, "I'm sure (Y/N) missed me!"

With a hop, skip and a jump through the stall, the clown was back in his room. He noticed the red walls and plush carpet had changed, but that hardly mattered.

"Oh (Y/N)! I'm back!" He called down the hall, before heading towards the centre of the mansion. The halls were quiet, and Jack wondered if it was late.

No, if it was (Y/N) would be in bed.

So did that mean she was watching TV? Or eating dinner?

The clown huffed to himself, wishing that the mansion wasn't so big, as he finally reached the stairs. Landing on the smooth tiles, he looks around. Where could his little human be?

-Hopefully not with the others- The thought was quick through his mind, and he stopped. Why does he care who she hangs out with?

It's not like she was in danger, Slender insisted he would protect her.

However that could also mean just warning the others not to go near her then not bothering to do anything if anything bad happened. Which wasn't the best thought.

Even still, the thought of her being with the others made his chest fill with rage. But why? Why was the clown so full of this strange rage?

He grumbled, before walking into the living room. Masky and Hoodie were watching TV in silence, not a word was shared. They both faced the clown, not reacting at all. Jack growled at them, still not entirely happy with their past kidnapping.

They chose to ignore it, before turning back to the television. Jack quickly scanned the area, coming to the conclusion that (Y/N) wasn't there, and left the dimly lit room.

The next place he checked was the kitchen, but all it had was Sally and a Slenderman look-a-like baking cookies. No (Y/N).

The clown was frowning, where else could his human be...?

Then he heard it. A scream.

GAHHH Sorry it's so short, I did just kinda rush the ending of this chapter. I went a little off the rails with it and I confused myself. Don't worry! The next chapter will be goodz! ALSO, please guys, please check my art book, just the last chapter (I'll update it next, it will be titled 'Vote Covers!'). I need your help choosing a cover because honestly I made three amazing covers for my Creepypasta Boys X Reader (*le gasp* spoiler alert) and I can't choose which one to use so please help! More info in that book!

RJ Out!!!