Chapter 1

A Few Weeks Later

~Your P.O.V~

It seemed almost horrible. Like it had never happened.

You were sitting on your couch, watching the news, another murder had taken place. Another child had lost their life in a cruel way. Another flash of the tall clown standing over you flashed in your mind.

"Curiosity killed the cat you know~" He had chuckled. It was stuck in your mind.

You had almost died. Almost been ripped to pieced by that... Thing.

Whatever it was.

You groaned and ran your hands through your (h/c) hair, pulling at the ends. The memory of running away from him, of turning back and seeing him following you. You wondered why he hadn't attacked you yet, why he had left you alone.

It had been over a month, about 6 weeks.

Did he just give up? He's clearly gone back to murdering children, so maybe you were in the clear. You sighed and leant your head back. You remember finally reaching your home. It was as if it happened yesterday.

~Flashback~

You slammed the door shut, panting and holding your phone close to your chest.

-He was following me... He's going to kill me!- Your thoughts were racing through your mind.

Taking a deep breath, you tried to calm your racing heart. With a quick glance out the window near your door, you sighed in relief when no monochrome clown stood smiling his evil smile. You rubbed your head, before turning back to your phone. The photo.

You opened it up and your (e/c) eyes widened.

There was no clown. The photo was just an empty ally.

What WAS this creature?

You frowned, who cares. Either way it's a killer, and you needed to get him locked up. So, dialling 000 (Australian's 911), you continued to try and calm your racing heart.

"Hello, this is 000, what is the problem?"

"I-I..." You stopped, how should you word this?

"Ma'am?"

"I uh... I saw the killer..." You said slowly, "The one that's been murdering the kids."

"Right. I'll put you through to the police station. Please hold."

A moment of awkward silence followed, some lame 'on hold' music was ringing in your ear, and you leant against the door. Finally someone on the other end answered.

"Hello, this is the Police department, please give us your name and the issue at hand." The female voice said.

"Hi, my name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I wanted to uh... I have information on the one killing the children."

"Would you be able to come down to the station Mrs. (L/N)?"

"I don't know, I think he's after me now..." You sighed and glanced out the window again. It was still clear.

"I see. Do you want to give us your address?"

"I suppose I could..." You gave her your location, already starting to feel better.

"Right, well thank you (Y/N), some officers should arrive for the information immediately."

And with that you hung up.