Chapter 22

~Narrator's P.O.V~

Laughing Jack had a plan. He knew exactly what he was going to do and how he would do it. He would free (Y/N) from the hospital, even if it meant showing his face and slaughtering every nurse and doctor there.

He grabbed a hold of the two other murderers, and with a huff, he was pulling them through one of the many run-down booths of his carnival.

The carnival was dark, natural for the clown, but rather unnerving to the two mortals that stood beside him. Jeff and Toby looked around the run-down carnival, taking in the damaged stalls full of screaming toys.

They'd never been here before, and both already knew they never wanted to be here again.

"A-Are you su-su-sure we had-ad to go th-this way?" Toby asked, eyeing a doll that wailed from it's hung position.

"It's the quickest way." Laughing Jack stated, "These stalls can teleport me anywhere I want. I just need to find specific ones."

"It's also the creepiest way..." Jeff grumbled, "Who knew you owned such a dump..."

"It's meant to be that way." Jack huffed, "Anyone who isn't me that comes here is normally killed brutally or turned insane. Take your pick."

The two humans glanced at each other, before taking a step closer to the clown.

"And stay away from the rides." Jack continued, "They are built specifically for torture and death."

The two stepped even closer, almost bumping into the clown. This brought a slight smirk to Laughing Jack's face, knowing that his own territory had two psychopaths afraid was comforting.

In it's own weird way.

But the clown shook his head, he had other things to focus on, like saving his human, and taking her away from the normal human world. He had to.

"So... I take it all these screaming dolls are your victims hm?" Jeff raised a brow, turning his gaze to the clown, "I have to say, if you had to use anything as proof to show how old you are, this place is the only proof you'll need."

"Not sure if that's a compliment or not." The clown stated, "But yes, these are my friends. I had nothing to do with their souls when I originally killed them, so I thought of the fun idea of keeping them here to torment them even after death."

"Tragic." Jeff chuckled, "Cool."

"A-And you l-like the-ese things...?"

"Naturally." The clown stopped walking, facing a full stall of dolls, "We'll go through here, it should take us near the hospital."

"Ah yes, I've always wanted to crawl through a bunch of screaming dead children..." Jeff rolled his eyes, before sighing, "Fine.. Lead the way."

"Will do." The clown gripped both boy's arms in his claws, before pulling them through the stall. Soon enough, they were in the outside world, standing in the opening of an alleyway of a rather busy street.

Jeff grunted and pulled his white hood over his head, doing his best to make sure his face was hidden, and Toby did his best to hide his hatchets, pulling his jumper over them.

To say these two looked normal was an overstatement.

Jack prayed they'd be able to get to the hospital without being stopped for looking suspicious. Not that he had to worry, since no one could see him. But these two had better be careful, he needed more than wanted their help, and things could turn ugly very quickly.

"Right, which way then?" Jeff asked, looking around, Left or right?"

Toby was the first to move, pushing into the crowd with a tic, "R-Right, I-I know the a-area. Fo-foll-ow me."

The trek was short, the hospital only a few blocks away. But it felt like it lasted forever. Jack watched the two boys like a hawk, while also eyeing the looks they both received from those that walked past.

Them not being stopped was a miracle.

But now came the hard part, as the three stopped and stared up at the large hospital. Laughing Jack couldn't help but smirk. Many people were about to die, it was only fitting they died in such a convenient place.

And he knew that his face was about to be shown. If anyone saw him, they'd have to be killed.

And he was alright with that.

I know I know it's short as well, but I swear it is meant to be. There wasn't much to do with this chapter. And I was kinda thinking of merging it with the next but you know what? Ya'll can wait for the carnage. Because I'm evil :3 Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it!

Haven Out!!!