Chapter 27

~Your P.O.V~

It had been a few days since you'd been rescued from the hospital, since Laughing Jack vanished off the face of the Earth. You were worried about him, but Slenderman had insisted he'd be fine, and to not worry.

And as much as you couldn't stop yourself from worrying, you knew the tall being was right. Laughing Jack was powerful, he'll be able to look after himself.

Besides, it's not like you were alone. Since you've been in this house you've been able to make new friends. Sally was a young girl, and you had been warned not to ask her why she floats, or why her head continuously bleed. Whatever the mystery, she was a very kind child, very friendly. She was practically attached to you for the first day, showing you around and introducing you to everyone.

You already sort of knew Toby and Jeff, they had helped LJ save you. You swear you've known Toby before, but he insists that you've never seen him in your life. Jeff on the other hand you knew you had met only just recently. He was an ass, but otherwise chill. He'd stay out of your way as long as you stayed out of his.

Masky and Hoodie seemed familiar, you couldn't put your finger on it, but you had the urge to avoid them, which wasn't too hard. Slender gave them a lot of jobs. But when they weren't busy and you came across them, they'd just kind of.. Stare at you. It sent chills down your spine every time.

Eyeless Jack was... Strange. Mostly silent, he wore a blue mask over his face, his eyes invisible behind the... Oh... That explains why the black tar-like substance is always dripping from his... eye-sockets... He also stares at you, and you noted to stay away from him.

They had pets too, a dog and a cat. Their names were Smiley and Grinny. Apparently, there was another creature, but it was hidden off somewhere. They call it the Seed Eater or something.

The Rake terrified you.

Clockwork was okay, a little weird and sort of clingy with Toby. Toby seemed annoyed at this but he never stopped her from hugging his twitching arm. You wondered if they were together, but decided not to ask.***

Jane was okay too, she was nice enough, but kept to herself. You noticed tension between her and Jeff; clearly, they hate each other.

BEN was awesome. He was dressed as Link and although he floated like Sally did, he was really good with video games, he even disappeared into the TV to stop EJ from winning a game.

Then there was Splenderman. He was one of Slender's brothers. There are four of them in total. They all had their own mansions to look after, with even more killers, and apparently there were more of these murderers in the house, and that you would meet them all eventually, but that was all you could remember.

He advised in a very serious tone to stay away from Offenderman, that he was a mean one. You took the information seriously, considering the people in this house, and made friends with the tall, polka-dot covered being.

Currently, you were just strolling through the house, bored and feeling lonely. When would Laughing Jack get back?

And why did you care how long it would take him to come back?

You knew you had some sort of connection with him, but you still couldn't put your finger on it. However you knew there was something there, but what?

"Hm.. Maybe someone else will know..." You mumbled, walking still. Whoever you ran into would be your victim.

Of asking questions.

Not murders. You weren't a killer like the rest of them.

"Oh God fucking dammit EJ!" You heard Jeff call from the kitchen, and you raised your head. Looks like you found your victim.