Chapter 23

Hey My Little Creepypastas (I have two welcoming signatures for my books now, okay? Pretty sure Sonic fans won't read these books so calling you Mobians is kinda dumb), so this chapter was both planned with much detail, but not planned well at all. So, this will probably change between Your P.O.V and the Narrator's P.O.V, because plot holes and fault and flaws and I'm stupid.

I apologise for the shitty lay out of this chapter, but a lot happens and I need to interpret shit and let you guys know what is going on where and stuff. Sorry. Anyway, enjoy...

~Your P.O.V~

You could hardly move. From being stuck in a bed, to being jabbed with a needle full of strange fluids, you were completely zapped of energy. Well, that's the only reasons you could think of for being so empty.

You had woken up in this bed many times, you could tell by the expression the nurse gave when you asked where you were. How long had you been here? A few days? Your whole life?

Wow, some shitty life.

You couldn't even remember most of it.

Or... Any of it.

Your name was the only thing that seemed to stick with you, because the nurse told you. She also told you that you were in the hospital, trying to forget about scary clowns. What scary clowns? Whatever was happening had clearly worked.

Giving out a yawn, you tried to recall anything that might have happened recently. Some images came here and there, an old man had apparently visited you, you weren't sure why, but he seemed very upset. And an older woman who looked similar to you, she was very nagging. You wondered what these two had to do with you, but you couldn't seem to remember.

What was the stuff the doctors had you on? It was very powerful.

The nurse walked into the room, giving you a tired smile, "Hello (Y/N), it's time to check your medication."

You nodded slowly, before letting out a sigh, "Why am I so tired...?"

"It might be a side effect to the medicine, everyone has different reactions to it." The nurse walked over, her brunette hair bouncing over her shoulders.

She grabbed the needle from your arm, and you felt a shiver go up one side of your body as she removed it. With a quick wipe, the needle was placed on a table, and she grabbed a clipboard. You watched as her dark eyes scanned the words, before she frowned.

"This is the third time Doctor Richard has overdosed your usage. I need to take this to the board. I am very sorry about this (Y/N), he will be removed from your care immediately." She turned and strutted out of the room, the door clicking shut behind her.

-Overdosed...?- You thought, -What does that mean...?-

Of course you remembered what it meant, but you didn't know what that could do to you. Would you get sick? Die? Was that why you were so weak?

It was definitely the reason you couldn't remember much.

So... What does that mean for you...?

~Narrator's P.O.V~

"Are you ready to do this?" Jeff asked as they entered the large hospital, "We'll have to check every room, unless we find information about her..."

The three murderers glanced around the room, only two being seen by the naked eye. They received strange looks, most people wondering why they were wearing jumpers and why their hoods were up.