Chapter 26

Hey My Little Creepypastas!
Just letting you know this is another quickie! (like, really fucking short) It's more or less just a filler chapter (like filler episodes in TV shows) and to let you know where the killer clown is and what he's up to! So I'm sorry if it's boring! We're getting closer to the end though, so yay!
Anyway, enjoy...

~Narrator's P.O.V~

Laughing Jack walked through his carnival, his brain was racing a mile a minute. The situation he was in was... Strange, and he wanted to dwell on it more.

Although, it was simple really, (Y/N) had lost her memory. It was just whether or not she would get that memory back. Obviously the memory loss had no effect no her feelings for him, and the clown was grateful she even had any feelings.

But the main question he kept asking himself. Now what? Did he want her to get her memories back? Would it make a difference if she did or not?

He growled and held his head in his claws. It shouldn't make a difference, in fact it might help. But what if losing her memories changes her? She won't remember specific things, and that could cause problems.

Plus, she might not even want to stay in the mansion, with a bunch of murderers.

The clown let out a sigh. He felt bad enough for leaving her there alone, but he trusted Slenderman would keep her safe. He needed to clear his head and the other celestial being had advised a walk, ensuring the human's safety.

Saying that, he also said he would talk to (Y/N) more about her memories.

God everything was so confusing, what should he do? Go back with this headache or kill something to make himself feel better?

He really wanted to be there for (Y/N), even more now that he knew she liked him. But duty calls, a plan developed in his mind.

"I'll go kill some children..." He mumbled to himself, looking amongst the many wailing toys, "Maybe it will help me... Maybe I'll get some sort of idea, or maybe it will just make me feel better..."

One thing you can't get wrong about Laughing Jack, killing children is his guilty pleasure.

"Children it is.. For now." He sighed, rubbing his head, "(Y/N) will be fine. I just need... To plan. To think about this... Yeah. Slender will watch her. What could go wrong with that?"