12. And one day..

Comincia dall'inizio

"Not fair yaar.."
"All is fair in love and food you bush"

"Love and food? Like seriously??" She smiled impishly
"Yeah yeah..  go shower now you stinkball you stink" I shot back pushing her off the counter scrunching my nose..

"Not until you have yours babes" she smirked evilly.. before I could decipher the evil plan cooking in her brain, a splash of cold water hit me right on the nose dripping down my face,wetting my navy blue scarf in the process..

"You ass" I screamed wiping my face..
"Now that you are done,lemme go have mine" she chuckled

"Urgghhh.. " I wailed "I hate you.. you annoying piece of bush.." I screamed after her..

"I love you more chuks" she screamed back running..

I shook my head in disbelief..even after all these days spent together,im unable to fathom what really this thing is.. she can be the most sensible person this minute and the worst kinda fool you 've ever met the very next..

But she was right..I was overeacting all the while..
Its just..its been two whole weeks since my encounter with Zaara.. 2 whole weeks since he sided with me and also two whole weeks since he've been ignoring me for no reason.. all these days he would pretend like he didnt see me or my presense doesnt bother him.. even when we crossed paths or bumped into each other he would go on simply as I dont exist all the while maintaining his cold demeanour with rudeness reflecting in his icy cold eyes which instantly sends shivers down my spine..

"He who?" My inner voice asked
"Who else Mr icy eyes.."
"Ohh why do you care chukki.." my conscience smirked

"No I- dont.. I mean..why-why would I" I stuttered back..

"He is the HR manager while you are merely a trainee.. why would he even bother about you.. and why would you even care about he did or not?" The inner voice voiced my fears..

"Yeah.. I dont care.. he is my employer and Im his employee..simple as that.."

"Haan.."

If only my conscience had a beautiful face.I would have slapped it like nothing too bad it doesnt..I sighed.. it does has its vile way of putting my deepest fears into words..

"Hey im just stating the facts" it interjected..
"Shut uppp"

I looked up at the clock. 8:15 it showed..
buuuuusssssshhhhh.. its getting late" I prolonged

"Quit shouting and come up if you are done stuffing your mouth" was her reply..

I ran up the stairs.. to her room and plopped myself on her bed watching while she fumbled with her hijab.

I badly want to immerse myself in work so I can umm- forget whts umm bothering me and this gal is making it late..

"Buddy your work place is where you will umm-find your trouble in its six feet height" my conscience mocked me..

I should admit he is scary.. his presence makes me shudder.. his intense gaze always makes me want the ground to swallow me up and trust me I had hard times plucking up courage in arguing with him.. his mere appearance annoys me while his taunting and that perfect smile in that perfect face makes me want to throttle him to death.. but still..his icyness makes me feel secured.. his coldness seems a shield to me..
Something.. something very vauge makes me feel even more annoyed if he doesnt annoy me.. him avoiding me all these days I do have to admit hurts like hell..

"Bushh...?"
"Mmm..?"
"Do we really have to go today?" I asked

She turned away from the mirror drastically that im 10000% sure, if not for such a narrow luck she would have twisted her neck..