Chapter 5 - 'Happy' Reunions

Astro's POV

"Astroooo!" Bianca screamed as she chased after me.

I laughed. "Can't catch me, B!" I ran into throne room and hid behind Lady Nyx's chair. The council mearly laughed.

"Astro," Sir Eros started, taking a deep breath. "We need to send you to Camp Half-Blood so you can overlook the training of the demigods. Don't worry, you will only spend two days there, to see if you like it there. If you don't, we'll stay neutral in this war."

"Um, what?" I ask with a disgusted look. That Half-Hell can't even train their dmeigods properly? With this thought I start laughing hysterically.

"They still need my help? After twenty earth years? Haven't they found a new hero? A new son of sea scum perhaps?" I say between breaths.

"They don't need to take my boyfriend away again! After all the things they made him go through. He deserves a peaceful life! Even if it isn't peaceful, it at least needs to be away from them." She loathed, her tone spitting out her hatred.

"Sadly, they do daughter. Otherwise they will figure out that we adopted you and have our blessings." Erebus sighed. Erebus is Bianca's adoptive father, by the way. He adopted her after she returned from Elysium because she couldn't continue being Hades' daughter because she died.

"Don't worry B, I'll visit soon. AM me when your free. At least it's not that long. And tell Beckendorf he can join me, because he's the only one who they don't hate, probably. Knowing those gods, they'll think Luke and Silena died 'traitors'." I laughed as I pulled her close to me, drawing her in for a deep and passionate kiss.

"Be sure to return safely, ok? Hecate might come visit soon." Bianca said, as she puled away, my hand still behind her neck.

"Don't worry. I'll come back soon." I whispered into her ear as I opened a portal to the border of Camp Half-Hell.

~~~~~~~At the border~~~~~~~~

Still Astro's POV

The conch horn blew, no surprise there. I put a blue lolipop in my mouth. Campers from all around the area met at the border, pulling out their weapons. Ha, as if that's going hurt me.

I looked around the line the line of campers, a few new faces; and some familliar ones surprisingly.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" A new camper shouted, he looked like an Apollo kid.

"'You the head of the Apollo cabin?" I asked lazily, while swinging my hands at the back of my head. I sucked on my lolipop, waiting for an answer.

"Yes, but what use would that be to you?" He answered reluctantly, eyeing me up and down.

"Naughty boy, why are you eyeing me? Is there something on my face? Or am I just that handsome?" I said as I winked at him.

His cheeks turned a light pink, but he tried to hide it. "By the way you're dressed, you look like a villainous punk."

"