Episode 14 - Vault

Previously: Melissa died in hospital. As Scott was going to say goodbye, The Oni attacked again, Scott, Stiles, Cora, Peter, Theo, and Nathan where going to take the people inside the hospital to the vault. Lydia, Malia, and Cora locked up that vault with the people in, with Chris inside. Kate returned just before Jordan attacked Gerard. Liam was with Kate in the taxi.

Starring:

Scott McCall
Stiles Stilinski
Lydia Martin
Allison Argent
Malia Tate
Isaac Lahey

Also Starring:

Sheriff Stilinski
Chris Argent
Cora Hale
Derek Hale
Peter Hale
Braeden
Deputy Jordan Parrish
Gerard Argent
Theo Raeken
Nathan Richie
Katie Summers
Talia Hale
Amy Davis
Kate Argent
Liam Dunbar

Lydia, Malia, and Cora stand their shook as dozens of Oni walk towards them swinging their swords. Suddenly a growl is heard. Malia turns around and Liam runs over to them. Lydia smiles "Liam!" Amy looks at him. Malia flicks her claws out "you ready?" Liam smiles "yeah I am". Liam's eyes glow blue and as he goes to hit an Oni, the bus then start driving through all The Oni. Black smoke stars to fill the road until finally the bus stops. Lydia looks at Liam "go check them". Liam runs towards the bus and he opens the door. Scott looks at him "Liam?" Liam smiles "hey Scott" Scott looks at him as he jumps out of the bus "help everyone to the vault" Liam nods. Theo then goes "I couldn't forget that handsome face anywhere" Liam sighs "I couldn't forget that squeaking voice anywhere" Liam then looks at Theo and he smiles "funny one". Theo runs up to him and hugs him. Liam smiles at him. Stiles then walks out of the bus "I think I hit a few guys?" Lydia runs over and she kisses him on the lips. Stiles smiles at her "hey". Nathan then walks out and he looks at Malia "has Katie been back yet?" Malia shakes her head "no, I don't know where she is" Nathan looks around nervously. Cora and Peter walk off the bus. Malia opens the vault door and Noah and Chris then aim their guns. Amy smiles "wrong people" Noah looks at her "why'd you open it?" Noah then sees people walking inside the vault. Scott goes "their from the hospital" Chris looks at him "you okay?" Scott nods "I'm keeping people alive". Liam then runs over "Chris!" Chris looks at him. Liam goes "your sister's back" Chris sighs. Kate stands holding her handgun "it's over, dad! Stop The Oni!" Gerard laughs "NO!" Jordan looks at him. Kate sighs "back when you had Tamora by your side, when you had the people fighting to kill the supernatural, you did it because you hated them, now you're one of them!" Gerard nods "because all I ever wanted was power! AND NOW I HAVE IT!" Kate goes "not when you're dead" Gerard smiles "there's two of you, I could take you down easily" Kate smiles "there's more than two of us". Jackson and Ethan then walk out with their eyes glowing blue. 

Allison goes to grab her bow but an Oni hits her wrist and she falls to the floor. Isaac then kicks the Oni in the head which allows her to grab her bow. Allison then shoots the Oni in the chest, killing it. Derek then runs over to them "Scott needs us at the vault, they've killed loads of them, but there's still more of them" Allison goes "my dad?" Katie runs over "I just spoke to Nathan, your dad's in the vault" Talia and Braeden then walk over. Braeden goes "Kate and Jordan are going after Gerard, all we need to do is wait for the sun to rise" Allison looks at Isaac "you ready to move?" Isaac stands up "lets save our people" Allison smiles and she nods at Derek and Talia. Amy shouts "GUYS! THEY'RE COMING!" Malia runs over "I've got your back!" Amy then looks at her. Malia goes "what?" Amy shakes her head "no one's ever had my back" Malia smiles "I do" Amy smiles and she then swings her claws at The Oni, as does Malia. Peter, Cora, Scott, Nathan, Theo, and Liam all help. Lydia then screams directs it to a group of four Oni. Stiles stands watching. Scott then falls into Malia. Malia looks at him and she smiles. Scott nods. Cora looks over at Scott and she then looks at an Oni and she hits it. Amy grabs a shard of glass and she swings it at The Oni's face. The Oni then dodges it and she goes "shit". The Oni swings it's sword but Amy keeps away from it. Peter then pushes one of The Oni away from Malia. Malia smiles. Jackson goes "alright old man, this has gone on long enough, stop being a prick, and stop this" Ethan goes "Jackson! I though you promised me, no swearing!" Jackson smiles "sorry" Ethan smiles and he goes "lets get this prick!" Jackson looks at him, Ethan goes "I didn't promise". Scott runs over and kicks an Oni in the chest. All of a sudden, arrows and bullets are fired at the Oni. Isaac, Derek, Katie, and Talia all run to join the fight. Allison runs over shooting arrows into The Oni's chest. Braeden cocks her shotgun and shoot it at an Oni's face. Talia growls and she kicks an Oni in it's kneecap until she snaps it's neck. Amy looks over at Malia and screams "BEHIND YOU!" Scott then turns around with his eyes glowing red. A bullet flies into an Oni that was about to hit her. Kate then stands there smiling as Ethan, Jackson, and Jordan run over. 

Jackson runs over to Scott "we got your message" Scott nods "thanks for coming" Ethan smiles at him. Jordan's body lights up on fire and he growls. Jordan runs into the horde of Oni. Amy smiles as she watches Parrish running in the Oni "he's crazy" Malia looks at her "just a little" Amy laughs until she gasps. Malia and Cora turn around. Lydia then goes "Amy?" Amy's hand shakes as she reaches for her neck and pulls out a small dart needle. Amy looks at Malia "what...what is-" Amy then falls to the floor. Kate turns around and she screams "GERARD!!". In the distance, Gerard pulls his gun back and he smiles. Amy lays on the floor. Scott and Stiles run over. Theo looks over. Malia kneels down in tears "hey, come on, you'll be okay" Malia looks at Scott "what do we do?" Scott then looks at Amy's neck and he goes "yellow Wolfsbane!" Derek walks over "it's in her neck, you know what it means" Scott looks at him "we've lost too many". Malia then looks back at Amy "I'm sorry" Amy lies there slowly breathing "it's okay, I found you, and this pack. I gotta be myself...something. I never. Thought I could be" Malia puts her hand on Amy's cheek "I-" Amy shakes her head "it's okay" Amy's eyes then close. Malia looks at Scott as she embraces him in tears. Cora looks the floor. Scott then squeezes Malia in tight as they hug. The sun then starts to rise, and beams of light shine onto Amy's body. Allison walks over and she watches the Vault's doors open. Chris then walks out and he sees Allison. Allison runs over and hugs him. The people of Beacon Hills start to walk out. Stiles then watches Scott stand up. Stiles goes "we saved them tonight, but it's not over, even if we don't kill Gerard, or stop him. Our priority it to stop him controlling The Oni!" Scott looks at him "enough people have died, we're stopping it all, The Oni and Gerard!!! Before the sun sets, tonight!" Lydia walks over to them and nods. Malia stands up and she looks over at them in tears. Katie and Nathan stand together. Peter, Talia, Cora, and Derek stand together. Allison, Isaac, Kate, and Chris stand together. And finally, Theo, Liam, Jackson, and Ethan stand together.

Next Time - Final Two Episodes - Protect Whom - Scott and the group go after Gerard to stop him controlling The Oni. Peter goes back to old habits. Malia is struck with grief. Allison and Chris search for Gerard wanting to kill him. 

Opening Scene - Scott stands with Malia. Malia looks at him "Amy died saving us, your mom died because of us. Now...more people are dying because of us" Scott looks at her "it's not your fault, I opened the Nemeton, I brought the Nogitsune to life, everything that's happened, ever since we woke that tree up!! Everyone and everything is on me!" Malia holds his hand "if it's on you, it's on me too" Scott looks at her and he slightly smiles "I'm glad I have friends like you" Malia nods and smiles.

Notes:

I'm getting used to writing these notes, it's becoming a habit. Anyway, we've not long been introduced to Amy, but with Malia, I think it's important that the two of them had a connection, and that Malia will feel upset over the death. There's still a lot of story left to tell as we head into this Season, and next. And we're also trying to gently send off characters who's stories are more or less completed. 

In other news, we are setting up a little Q&A for fans. Leave a comment or directly message me and we will happily answer your questions(Spoiler Free)