Episode 10 - Before Now

Previously: As Allison and the others where searching for Stiles, they found him, and he was himself again. The Oni had Melissa hostage. Gerard showed up and was going to attack Stiles. Talia returned and Cora was shocked. 

Starring:

Scott McCall
Stiles Stilinski/Nogitsune
Lydia Martin
Allison Argent
Malia Tate
Kira Yukimura
Isaac Lahey

Also Starring:

Melissa McCall
Sheriff Stilinski
Chris Argent
Cora Hale
Derek Hale
Peter Hale
Braeden
Deputy Jordan Parrish
Gerard Argent
Nathan Richie
Lewis Nelson
Katie Summers
Talia Hale
Amy Davis
Kate Argent 
Liam Dunbar

Gerard swings his claws at Stiles. Stiles then dodges the swing and he punches Gerard in the face. Gerard then looks at him. Gerard takes another swing but Stiles then grabs him and he throws him onto a tree which knocks him out. Stiles then looks at Allison "I'm ready to play now" Allison glares at him. Stiles then points at Peter, Noah, and Issac. The Oni run towards them swinging their swords. Allison runs over towards Stiles.
Scott looks at his mom and goes "mom, just stand still...alright?" Melissa looks at him in tears "I know, it's okay" Scott shakes his head in tears. Talia and Cora stand beside Scott. Talia goes "Scott, as an alpha, you have to make hard decisions...you need to make the right one" Scott looks at her "which is?" Talia looks at Melissa, then back at Scott, and she goes "you know". 
Chris, Derek, Braeden, and Kira walk into an abandoned train station. Kira looks at Derek "so why are we here?" Derek goes "we need to find Gerard" Kira nods. Braeden then goes "are you okay?" Kira looks at her "I'm trying, but it's hard" Braeden nods "don't let your emotions get in the way of this" Kira nods at her "I know" Chris looks at her. 
Nathan growls and he stabs a silver arrow into an Oni chest. Melissa then pushes free of The Oni and she runs over to Scott. Malia runs in with Lewis. Lewis punches an Oni. Malia help Lewis up as he falls to the floor. Malia then looks at Scott and she nods "we're here" Scott smiles.
Allison shoots an arrow at Stiles but he grabs it before it hits him. Stiles looks at her as he goes "really? You thought that would work?" Allison smiles "actually...it did" Stiles then looks at the arrow and sees Kanima Venom covering the arrow and he goes "shit" Stiles then falls to the floor. Noah starts shooting at The Oni as Peter and Isaac fight them off. Allison then kneels down beside Stiles "The Oni can't be used when you're unconscious" Stiles glares at her. Allison then grabs her bow and she knocks Stiles out. The Oni then start disappearing.
Malia looks around at The Oni disappearing. Talia looks at Malia "your face" Malia looks at her. Scott then goes "Talia, this is your niece" Talia smiles "Malia?" Malia growls at her. 

Derek continues down a pathway until he stops. Braeden looks at her "catch something?" Kira looks at him. Derek sniffs and he nods "Gerard's scent, he was down here!" Chris goes "was?" Derek turns around and looks at him "it's a faint scent, he's not down here...but-" Kira then goes "I smell it too!" Braeden tries catching a scent "I don't" Derek nods "it's alright, you'll learn...I can smell fear" Kira nods "someone's down here, come on!". 
Scott grabs Malia. Malia goes "WHO THE HELL IS SHE?" Scott goes "it's Talia Hale!" Malia then lets go and she looks at Talia "how the hell is she still alive?" Cora looks at Talia "Derek told me you died, in the fire" Talia nods "I nearly did, whilst the house was burning, I got out, Kate found me, she knocked me out and she took me to this place, I barely remember...but she tortured me, she left one day, never came back...so for days, weeks...I was dying...until I broke free" Scott looks at her. Nathan goes "you're an alpha?" Talia nods "I am, a true alpha, like Scott" Scott looks at her "we need to call Derek and Peter" Talia nods "they're alive? And Laura?" Cora shakes her head "she's not" Talia nods "oh" Talia looks at Scott. Suddenly, Allison shouts "SCOTT!" Scott turns around and he sees Allison, Isaac, and Noah bringing Stiles in. Talia looks at him "what's wrong with him?" Scott goes "he was possessed by the Nogitsune" Talia looks at him "I haven't heard of that in years" Noah looks at her "wait, so you've heard of it?" Talia nods "I have" Malia goes "can you save him?" Talia smiles "I might know a way". 
Lydia walks into Eichen House, a man walks with her and he goes "you know how dangerous this is...right?" Lydia looks at him "absolutely, actually...remotely" the man sighs and he scans his ID Card and the door to Ward B opens. The man goes "good luck" Lydia nods "thank you" Lydia then walks through the Ward. Lydia walks passed cells that have different supernatural creatures in, Lydia then stops beside a cell as a voice goes "how'd you know I was in here?" Lydia sighs "because there was no where else for me to check, we never found your body, so I knew you were alive, and now I need your help" Lydia then turns around and she looks at Theo.

Kira kicks open a door and she then aims her sword at a woman "please" Derek's eyes glow blue "who are you?" the woman looks at him "Amy, Amy Davis" Chris then goes "what, are you?" Amy's eyes then turn a sizzling dark blue. Derek smiles "a Werecat" Braeden looks at him "a what?" Amy's eyes turn normal as she goes "I was kidnapped, by an old man, he tried to take my powers" Braeden goes "why didn't he?" Amy goes "he left, said something came up" Kira goes "why didn't you run?" Amy then moves her hand from her stomach to reveal a huge wound. Lydia opens the cell door and Theo walks out "why me?" Lydia goes "because I need help, saving Stiles, and I think Scott could use the help" Theo looks at her "I'm not saving anyone else, I saved Nolan, I didn't kill him...this is over now" Lydia shakes her head "it isn't, Tamora and her army may be dead, but things are still trying to kill us, so help us!" Theo stares at her "shit". Stiles is put on a bed and he goes "think the venom will hold me for long?" Talia looks at Scott "for this to work, I need you to trust me, as you said before, last time, he had two bodies, Stiles, and Void-Stiles, this time we have one body, but there's a difference, it's one body but two people, if I bite Stiles when he's the Nogitsune, it should be poison him and he'll be released, but if the Nogitsune is smart, he might revert back to Stiles, and Stiles will turn to a Werewolf" Malia looks at him "either way we'll save him, right?" Allison looks at Talia "cause we'll be changing the host" Talia nods "except there is only one host, and if the host changes, the Nogitsune dies, and the Nogitsune is in Stiles" Scott sighs "this is too dangerous" Talia nods at him but Noah goes "I consent" Talia looks at him and he nods "okay then" Talia walks over to Stiles and grabs his arm. Stiles looks at her "what are you doing?" Talia's eyes glow red and she bites his arm. Lydia then runs in "no, what did you do!" Talia looks at her "I saved him" Lydia shakes her head. Derek holds Amy's hand and takes her pain "come on, I know someone who can help you" Gerard then goes "I'm afraid I'm not done with her yet" Chris aims his gun at Gerard. Gerard smiles "come on, Chris" Chris then pulls the trigger. 

Next Time - Plan - Melissa and Chris go on a first official date. Derek and Peter train Braeden on how to use her powers properly. Scott and Lydia find a way to banish the spirit from Stiles. Gerard takes power over The Oni and uses it to his advantage.