Episode 1 - Hour of The Wolf

Previously: With the war against the Anuk-Ite, the pack saw deaths that shocked them. Liam told Scott he'd be leaving. Jacob was killed and Allison died. Scott bit Allison. Isaac moved away regarding Allison's death in Season 3. 

Starring:

Scott McCall
Stiles Stilinski
Lydia Martin
Allison Argent
Malia Tate
Kira Yukimura
Isaac Lahey

Also Starring:

Melissa McCall
Sheriff Stilinski
Chris Argent
Cora Hale
Derek Hale
Braeden
Deputy Jordan Parrish
Nathan Richie
Lewis Nelson
Katie Summers
George Farrel

Inside Stiles's jeep is Stiles, Scott, Lydia, Malia, Kira, and Allison. As Allison looks out of the window, her eyes glow gold and she smiles as Malia then goes "can you control it yet?". Allison looks at her "Kate taught me how to just before she left to go to Mexico. I can just about control it". Malia smiles and Scott goes "one day you wont even have to think about controlling it...it'll just happen". Allison nods and Kira goes "weird without Liam around". Stiles nods "yeah, a lot quieter too". Lydia smiles "be nice Stiles". Stiles smiles and he then slowly stops the jeep at an apartment building and he goes "oh". Scott looks out of the window at an apartment building and goes "Stiles, this doesn't look like the one from the website". Stiles nods "probably because it was a fake picture". Kira looks out of the window and Lydia goes "well, maybe it's nicer on the inside?". Malia looks at them "I hope it is". The six of them walk into the apartment building and Allison goes "well, a little nicer than the outside". Lydia walks into an elevator and as everyone stands inside she goes "what floor was it?". Stiles thinks "Uh, third". Lydia presses the button and the elevator goes up. As they reach the third floor they walk along a hallway until they see a door saying '6' and Scott goes "this is it". Scott unlocks the door and walks inside and Stiles looks at the apartment and goes "I'm sure Lydia will pull out a paintbrush and make the place look nice". Allison smiles and she sits on a dusty couch and goes "I can't believe we bought an apartment together". Scott smiles "I know, it's crazy". Malia looks at Scott and Kira then goes "Malia?". Malia looks at her "sorry, I guess I'm still not over him properly". Kira nods "it must be hard". Malia smiles at her "it is". Kira hugs her. Scott then looks at the apartment and smiles.
Melissa sits up out of her bed and she sees Chris walk in with a cup of coffee and she smiles "for me?" Chris nods "it'll be the last for about a week". Melissa looks at him "why?". Chris sits at the end of the bed and goes "it's Cora, she's missing". Melissa looks at him "define missing". Chris looks at her "taken". Melissa sighs "we gonna tell Scott and the others?". Chris shakes his head "there's only one person who can find Cora". Melissa nods "Derek?" Chris nods.  

Inside the Sheriff's Station, Noah walks out and goes "Parrish! You filled them forms in yet?" Parrish walks over "no Sheriff, I'm sorry...the court needed the forms in from that murder last week, I had no time". Noah nods "just get to it when you can". Noah goes to walk into his office until the front door breaks open and Isaac then runs in out of breath and Noah turns around in shock "Lahey?". Isaac looks at him "I need Scott...he's in trouble!". Noah looks in shock.
Inside the apartment, Scott places a box down and Lydia goes "this from my old apartment?". Scott nods "I think so". Lydia nods "Stiles?". Scott turns around and sees Stiles asleep on the sofa. Stiles sits there and in his head he hears a voice say "I'm still alive". Scott smiles at him "STILES" Stiles opens his eyes "I'm awake". Lydia smiles "take this box into our room". Stiles nods "sure". Lydia looks at Scott "the other's getting the rest?". Scott nods "yeah". Lydia nods and Scott's phone then rings and he goes "mom?". Scott nods "alright, thanks bye". Scott puts his phone down and Stiles walks in "Scott?". Scott looks at him "mom just told me that Chris is going to find Derek, she wouldn't tell me why". Stiles nods "I'm sure it's nothing". Scott nods. Downstairs, Allison stands in the elevator with Malia holding pieces of a bed frame and Allison goes "this is gonna be a nightmare to set up". Malia looks at her "Stiles can put it up". Allison laughs "you really think that's gonna happen?". Malia nods until she smiles "probably not" Allison laughs.
Melissa stands in her house watching Chris drive off and she smiles until she turns around and sees Noah stood with Isaac and Melissa looks in shock "Isaac?". Melissa runs over and hugs him "are you okay?". Isaac nods "I am, but I don't think Scott's gonna be". Melissa looks at him "what are you talking about?". Noah looks at her "it's okay Isaac, tell her". Melissa smiles at him "you can tell me, I took you in when your father died, you're like a son to me". Melissa puts her hand on his cheek and Isaac smiles "thanks, um...there's a pack. They're called the Mixed". Melissa looks at her "meaning?". Isaac looks at her "they're a pack and they're coming to kill Scott. An alpha, Beta, Kitsune, and Wendigo". Melissa looks in shock. 

Cora lies on a cold concrete floor in a basement and she sits up holding her head and she hears a voice go "I know you may not know who I am...but I know you". Cora sees a figure approaching her until she looks in shock "you're...you're-". the voice goes "I am, and you're a Hale...one that I thought my daughter had killed". Cora looks at him "you're Gerard...Gerard Argent!". Gerard then smiles at her "I am". Gerard's eyes then glow blue and he smiles "and I'm no longer a hunter...I'm a werewolf". Gerard laughs at her "and you are going to be useful to me". Cora looks in shock.
Chris sits in his car driving along a road and he pulls up at an old house in the middle of nowhere and he gets out his car and goes "I THINK YOU CAN HEAR ME! IF YOU CAN THEN I NEED TO TALK TO YOU! IT'S IMPORTANT". Braeden then walks out holding a shotgun and smiles "what could be so important that you need Derek's help". Chris looks at her "his family is in trouble". Braeden smiles "he couldn't care less if Peter died". Chris smiles at her and nods "I wasn't talking about Peter". Braeden looks at him and Chris goes "I WAS TALKING ABOUT CORA". Derek then appears behind Chris "what's happened to my sister?". Chris turns around and he smiles at Derek.
Scott sits in his apartment with Allison, Malia, Stiles, Lydia, and Kira and he looks at them "I know we've all been through a lot together, but we're all still here. I also know that we lost a couple of you at one point...but we still got you back". Allison and Kira look at Scott who continues "I wanna live here with all of you for as long as we can". Allison smiles at him and Malia nods. Lydia holds Stiles's hand and Stiles smiles.
Through the forest, a man walks with two other guys and a female. The man at the front eye's glow red and the woman goes "Nathan". Nathan looks at her and nods "we're here". the woman smiles "Beacon Hills". Nathan nods "Katie...go with Lewis. Lewis see if you can catch any supernatural senses" Lewis smiles "okay". Lewis walks off with Katie and Nathan looks at the last guy "you okay George?". George looks at him as his eyes glow white "I'm hungry". Nathan takes his backpack off and pulls out a hand and gives it to George who eats it and Nathan smiles. 

Next Time - Marks - When there is a death in Beacon Hills, the Sheriff goes to investigate but is horrified. Isaac learns of Allison's fate. Scott meets an Alpha called Nathan Richie who has a new pack at Beacon Hills High School. Chris speaks with Derek and Braeden.