"Harry, there's no way my gift is ever going to compare to this," Belle said quietly.

"All I got you was used, broken tiara. Nothing can be worse," Harry replied, causing Belle to laugh gently.

"Just, whatever you do, try not to touch it, if you can help it. I don't know if it's still dangerous and I, well, I don't want to accidentally cause your death." Though there was a humorous undertone to it, Belle could tell that he had put it in a glass box for a reason and she nodded, gently setting it down on the porch next to her.

"Duly noted," she replied, before turning her body so she was facing him. Their knees brushed slightly and neither one of them pulled away, enjoying the contact.

"Go on," Belle said, mimicking his earlier words. "Open it."

With a smile tugging at his lips, Harry pulled off the wrapping paper, revealing a large, leather-bound journal that she had picked up earlier that day. He flicked it open, revealing the first painting. Each painting contained a different memory from the friends and family he had lost. There plenty of James, Sirius and Remus when they were younger even Lily and Snape. Younger Fred and George beamed up at him, grinning cheekily as they turned Ron's teddy bear into a spider. Tonks and Charlie waved at him, considerably younger than they were now. Tonks had short, spiky hair that was bright pink and Charlie was holding the quidditch up with one hand, the other one around Tonks' shoulder. She'd even managed to throw in a few portraits of Dobby with the other house-elves in the kitchens at Hogwarts, Colin Creevey with his camera, Lavender Brown with Pavarti Patil and Cedric with his friends. There were hundreds of painted memories, each one of them showing Harry a new scene and a new memory.

"H-how did you... Belle, I," Harry stammered, not quite sure what to say

"I - uh, have some connections. Mum works at the Ministry, too, so she knows a few people that were able to help me out," Belle lied smoothly, not quite ready to explain to him properly how she managed to get her hands on that many memories.

"It's not much, but I thought you'd like it. All these people died for a good cause and none of their deaths are your fault. I'm sure that wherever they are now they're watching over you, happy because their son, their friend, their family is still alive, even if they couldn't be."

James, Lily and Sirius were beaming at Belle and Fred had a wide grin on his face as he shot her a thumbs up. She smiled at them before she turned back to Harry, not missing the tears that welled in his eyes and he glanced over at her with a smile.

"It's perfect, Belle. Thank you," he said quietly. Setting the heavy album aside, the two hesitantly moved closer before enveloping each other in a tight hug. They stayed like that, wrapped up in the warm of the other person, for a good five minutes. When they pulled away, Harry let his arm sit around Belle's shoulders and she leaned in to him, her head tucked into the crook of his neck.

"You know," Belle started casually.

"I probably owe you a lot more than just the album seeing as you managed to get me a job at Hogwarts - not to mention one I've been hoping for ever since third year." Harry looked down at her, only to see her beaming up at him.

"It was nothing, really. The least I could do."

"Oh, don't go acting all modest on me now, Potter," Belle said and he laughed quietly.

"Thank you, Harry," she said and he squeezed her gently.

"You're welcome."

~~~

When the moon was high in the sky and the clock chimed eleven times, Clarice and Collette knew that it was time to return back home. Belle had visited her home for a few minutes so she could gather her school supplies, extra clothing and Nixie, before returning to the Burrow. Her trunk had been carried up to Ginny and Hermione's room with the help of Charlie, who had laughed when Belle asked about Norberta. He had promised that he would send Hagrid photos of the dragon as soon as possible, before thanking her for whatever she had done to help George come to his senses.