the long waited finally

Episode 28

Raph P.O.V

I felt it. The pain in his voice totally shock me. He couldn't even face me. "I'm so sorry Raphie it time for us to go our separate ways. I must return home with our son and you want see me anymore for a very long time" nick said sniffing as tears fell down his crimson eyes. I felt a sort of rage grow into me it was strange I was so upset that he had to go away with my baby, but I was in rage when I learn he wasn't going to be in room distance around me. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR LEAVING!!" I shouted in rage as he twitch looking down crying. "Don't yell at him Raph he doesn't want to leave!! He want to stay here and raise him with you but it his family tradition he has to leave" rose said looking down sadly holding his hand. "Isn't there another away...I just...I can't understand why it has be like this" I said looking away and at roy as he just squirm around making baby noises like caesar I couldn't help but smile feel on his cheek with my finger. "Please forgive me Raph I wish it could be different" Nick whisper crying. I sighed. I walk over to him and sat next to him hug him. "It ok...I know you wouldn't leave if you had a choice...I'll miss you" I said stroking his hair.

Leo P.O.V

I layed in my delivery bed arms over my face crying silently not able to look at my precious Serenity it hurt to seem my angel go. "Leo please look at me or at least hold our daughter" skylar said sighing as he got no reply  from me. "Skylar you have to understand from his view his first real child is being snatch away from him he must be devastated" Leela said looking at me sobbing. I felt so depressed and betrayed I can't even describe how I felt. "You used me...didn't you...you never cared about me" I mumble looking at skylar. "How could you say that Leo!! I cared about you so much I made you my mate" Skylar said shock but he a damn liar I know he was just trying to get me to forgive him for taking my pride and my manhood. I can't even believe I sunk this low for this MAN what wrong with me!! I don't like men!! I won't let him make me feel like this. I look away and met the eyes of my daughter she look at me apparently she open her eyes and I felt like I was going to die knowing I was never gonna see her again and burst out crying again going under my sheet as leela rub my back. It hurt he was taking my entire world away from me.

Donnie P.O.V

The tears was so real in here a day of celebration was ruin by cries of depression. I didn't know how to feel about it...I mean I hate this asshole Chase...but I still wanted...wanted my baby. So I sat there just playing with dante little hands. "You ok Donnie? I mean are you gonna be alright?" chase ask me getting the bottle ready. "Yeah.. I'll be ok...I mean it your tradition" I said sighing. Chase sat next to me and sigh. "I know we never seen eye to eye but I want to let you know I really appreciate everything you done for me I know caring this baby was not easy" He said rubbing the top of my head as I started to crying out of nowhere not even knowing I was. "Oh Donnie...." Daisy said sighing giving me tissue. "I don't even know why I'm crying...I mean what about Daniel...he needs you to be there I-I can't raise him.." I said looking at chase. "I'm sorry  I can't take him with me..due to the fact he not like dante he different im sorry please do your best with him" He said sighing looking down. I couldn't believe it this is why I couldn't stand him how can he take our kid and leave me to raise his and my girlfriend!! He so frustrating I hope he never comes back.

Mikey P.O.V

I decided to step out for a smoke because it was just so unbelievable. Miko came out worried looking at me. "Mikey you know those things will kill you" she said frowning taking it from me. "Did you know about this Miko?" I ask leaning against the wall. She look at me and look down and nod. "I did I couldn't bring myself to tell you..and he ask me to not to please don't be mad at him I think it hurt him more than you think" she said looking at me. I gave her a hug and kiss her cheek. "I just thought I get a chance to see him grow up you know...watch him take his first steps..his first words...his first game and his first pizza will share...it hard knowing I have to miss out on so much you know..." I said Tearing up smiling. I was excited to be a father..I was excited to raise that boy being a parent didn't seem so scary not to me. It hurted me to my core to know I never get that chance. I also felt bad to leave Aaron to raise him alone even if it tradition that causing it i never wanted my son to grow up without both parents because i grew up without both parents I had to give him something to remind him his father still love him to death.

We all gather in the waiting room and once all the new mothers was discharge it was basically time to say goodbye. Not even 24 hours and it was time to wish my little one goodbye. We travel  to some remote area to where they had a spaceship ready. "Good luck Aaron I know your going to be a great mother to Mari" I said giving him a big hug as he hug me back tight. "I'm going to miss you Mikey thank you so much for all you have done for us" He said teary eyed. I chuckle spinning him in the hug."don't be sad we'll see each other again someday" I said kiss his forehead. We finish our goodbyes and watch them take off waving goodbye. My mark ache the hold time almost sting made me want to chase after him but I couldn't move. In a strange way we bonded with them in a unnatural but beautiful way. So long Monkey Trouble.

A/N: hey guys I know it been like where have you been lol I was going through somethings but writing for my followers is my passion and i am working on the third series right now thank you all who stayed loyal I love you all