30 hours until battle

Episode 14

Raph P.O.V

I saw looking at my hand smiling, remembering how I felt my little boy for the first time and how unreal it felt. I don't think I ever been this happy a day of my life. "Are you thinking about her" I turn to see Adjatay taking a seat next to me. "No just daydreaming" I said smiling. "You leave tomorrow" he said looking out of the window. "That right" I said looking at him. "Where will you go" he ask sadly. "I can't tell you that, just know I'll be around" I said smiling. "Of course you wouldn't tell me why did I even bother" he said annoyed. "Is their something bothering you Adjatay" I ask concern. "No, it just, you come and you go, just like that. Nobody knew where yah came from and now yah just gonna disappear like the wind" he said not looking at me. "I'm sorry I wish I can tell you more but for my own protection and yours it better if you just forget all about me once I leave" I said smiling. I heard the boy grunt his teeth and then he turn towards me looking pretty piss. "You think your just hot stuff huh!!! Saying just forget we ever met are you serious!!!! Well to hell with you then!!!!" he storm off back towards the front pushing my brother out of the way. "What was that all about?" Mikey ask confuse. "The boy is just angry, he upset cause I'm leaving and I told him to forget all about me" I said reading a news paper. "Come on Red you know how he feels about you" Mikey said looking at me disappointed. "I have a baby own the way and a broken girl at home. I don't have time to be playing house with a sexually confuse boy" I said looking at Mikey serious. "Even so, you could have went easier own him, even though were the same age as him he still acts like a kid and he doesn't really understand himself. You should at least apologize and explain to him why he you don't feel the same way about him" Mikey said taking the news paper from me. I took a breathe and stood up. "Fine, but only because I don't want to leave on bad terms" I said irritated. I went towards the front and saw Adjatay looking out the window crying. "Is there room for one more" I said taking a seat. "Not for you" he said sniffing twice. "That to bad cause I'm already comfortable" I said smiling. He look at me and then look away. "Listen I apologize for not considering how you feel about this situation. Listen, I didn't say all that stuff to be mean I keep dangerous company, and I don't wish to get you involve in it" I lied. "We can protect you!!" he said serious. I shook my head. "I can't bother you guys anymore about this please understand" I said sadly. He didn't say nothing after that. Bit he did take a breath and look at me seriously. "Red I have to tell you something" he said nervously. Oh no he not gonna confess to me is he this is going to be so awkward, don't panic just let him of easy I thought to myself. "Well what is it" I said sweating a bit. "I-I think I'm in....................love with you" he said sweating bullets and blushing furiously. I sat their awkwardly for awhile. I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but I'm not gay the thought of guys never even criss my mind. So what should I do, what should I say, why me I also get the weird ones. "Ummmm well I'm flatter to hear that, but I'm not really into that kind of stuff, not saying it bad to be into that kind of stuff!! I'm just not into it, sorry but I don't feel the same way" I said trying not be mean. He didn't say anything, he just went back to looking outside the window. I didn't know if I hurt his feelings or not maybe I should if went at it an different way. "Are you alright Adjatay?" I ask looking at him. "I'm ok" He said not turning around. "Well I'm going back into the back, I'm sorry again about everything" I said leaving. I didn't know what was going on in his mind right now but I had a bad feeling.

Leo P.O.V

We landed and enter the castle by night fall I was pretty upset the whole way home I never got to pick Alicia up she was so cute I just want to hug her to death. "Hmmmmm" I said depress. "What wrong with him" Mikey ask Raph. "Who knows he just being stupid again" Raph respond getting off the plane. I drag myself to my room and packed my stuff sadly not even bothering to fold. "Life is so unfair, that bastard Skylar got to hold Alicia. Maybe I should call just to check up on them, to make sure they made it home ok" I said looking at the T-phone.