Mate ache!! the mates are chosen!!

Episode 22

Raph P. O. V

This was unbelievable we decided to fly back with the man we're suppose to kill back to our old boss to watch one of the girls we're suppose to save marry our old boss son after trying to stop the marriage. "This is ridiculous" I said irritated. "You didn't have to come Raph, we told yah to go back home" Rose said doing Alicia hair. "Excuse me for being worried, plus Mr Ali was my boss not to long ago, I left without getting any clousure" I said with a sigh. "Closure with who" Rose ask curious. "One of his brats... I left without saying goodbye and we weren't exactly om good terms" I said rubbing my eyes thinking about it. Rose look nervous and look over at bick who was trimming Nathan hair and drinking a pop, she look back at me and lean in. "You mean adjatay right" she whisper. "Yeah? Why are you whispering" I ask confuse. "What was yah relationship" she ask curious. "There was no relationship it was strictly business but the kid fell for me that all" I said sighing. Just then the can nick was holding got all crumble up and he got up and slap me. Rose eyes widen and she laughed a bit, but nick was even more shock. I sat there confuse as my cheek turn red from the impact. "What the fuck!!!" I said looking at him angry. He look at his hand confuse. "I-I.... That was weird why did I do that" he ask his self. "Oh god it already started" Rose said looking at me. "What has" I ask still a bit irritated. "We'll when a sayian find there mate they grow over attach with them and get really violent when they find out their mate talking to another male, so out of jealousy of adjatay he hitted you" rose said looking at nick. "So your telling me he gonna lash out at me everytime I'm around another person flirtatiously or if someone like me!?!? That not fair why they gotta be so violent" I said looking at him. "It in their blood to be violent their a race of warriors after all" Rose said rolling her eyes. "....sorry I didn't mean to it kinda of just happen" nick said blushing from embarrassment. "It not a big deal just... Try to control yourself" I said rubbing my face. "God that look like it hurt" rose said examing my face. "It did it hurt like hell" I said holding my face. We landed on Mr Ali private island and I notice nick stayed close to rose while she was walking beside me or at least I think he was staying close to her. Mr Ali came out to greet us and was surprise to see us. "So you all did take the job to work with Mr loveliess, I'm a bit jealous" Mr Ali said smiling. "It nice to see you like always Mr Ali I hope your doing well without us" Leo said shaking his hand. "I'll manage somehow" he said smiling. We walk into the living room waiting to see the boys again everyone was quite, I look to see were Nick was he stood not to far behind me which made me sweat a bit. We left an unconscious mikey on the jet so he can rest up, he was due to recover soon. Mr Ali walk in with adelardo by his side. He look at miko bending down kissing her hand" he stood up and smiled weirdly like a fake smile. "It nice to you again miss I hope you don't have cold feet anymore" he said with a painful smile. "Yes, don't worry I'm ok now" Miko said smiling. Adelardo look at Donnie and bit his lip a little. "Strange" I whisper to myself. "Is he really back?!?!" I heard a familar voice scream. I lool up at the door to see an panting adelino looking at me. "It you" I said looking at him. He ran over and punch me in my face I fell back on the floor shock. He climb on top of me and repeatedly punch me in the face. "Who do you think you are!!! Leaving without saying a word!!! Do you think your funny!!! Some wise guy!!! Do you take me as a joke!!!" He screamed punching me over and over. "Stop it adelino what got into you!!!" Mr Ali screamed. I caught his fist and look at the now crying 20 year old. "It ok sir" I look up at him and took a breath. "Let go!!" He screamed throwing his other fist. I caught that one and sat up. "I'm sorry... I should of said good-bye that all me I can admit that" I look up at him serious. Tears fell down his cheeks and he started to sob. "I hate you!!! I... I hate you for leaving.... Why didn't you at least say goodbye.... I was so worried" he said sobbing. "I'm sorry adelino" he look up at me surprise and started sobbimg again. He got off of me and look down at me. "Sorry for punching you" he said helping me up. "It whatever sometime throwing a punch is the only way to get rid of the stress" I said dusting off. I took nick wrist and drag him out of the dinning wrist. "I know you want to hit me I could feel your hate growing since adelino came in the room, so gone head" I said standing in front of him. He lash out and punch me in the jaw I flew back and flip over. "Just stay clear from him ok, I don't want to do this everyday" nick said looking at me. I stood up wobbling back and forward. "Sure whatever you say" I said looking at him. I knew nick was strong but his true was unbelievably.