The Heat Is On!!! Matting season is here!!!

⚠WARNING⚠ HARDCORE YAOI(BOY X BOY) AHEAD READ AT YOUR OWN RISK THIS WILL BE THE ONLY HARDCORE YAOI CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT WISHTO READ PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE 

RATED 18+

Episode 24

Aaron P. O. V

I couldn't sleep that night I kept turning and tossing everytime I close my eyes I saw him... His strength... His energy... The cravings were almost impossible to control. I sat up feeling like my whole body was on fire as I wrap my tail around my waist. "Mikey" I whisper to myself. I stripped down naked and hop in the shower, I got out and oil down with Miko scented lotion and slip on the lingerie Leela gave me I felt a bit exposed so I slip on my green and white jacket and begin walking towards Mikey room in my thigh high kitty tights. I open his door room to see him sleeping peacefully in his bed his shirt off and the cover half off him. I walk over to and trace my hand up his back his energy tingling in my fingertips. "I have to mark him first" I unzip my jacket and crawl onto the bed and remove the cover off his body. I push his head over revealing his neck. I smelled up and down his neck looking for the more sensitive part of it. Then I began to trace my tongue over his neck and I heard him wimper a bit. Mikey turn over and smiled in his sleep. "Miko...... Your so cute" Mikey whisper in his sleep. I got a bit jealous and decided to ignore it. I reach down to his crotch area and grab his member outside his clothes and his eyes jump open and he look at me surprise. "Ahhhhhh!!! Aaron!!! What the hell are you doing here!!" He ask freaking out. I blush and took off my jacket completely. And sat in front of him. "It time..... My body feel like it on firer" I said touching my stomach and chest area blushing. "Oh man uhhhhh.... it time already huh?.......why are you wearing that" he ask me blushing of embarrassment. "It suppose to make me cute and attractive do you like it?" I ask rubbing up my sides. Mikey blush a bit and cough. "…it looks nice on you" he said not looking at me. I crawl up to a nervous Mikey and lean in so our lips connected and it form a little kiss. I bit the bottom of his lip to force entry into his mouth. He relax more into the kiss and then my tongue connected to his and I fought him for dominance but of course. I lost we disconnected for air. And Mikey blushes furiously. "That was weird" he said looking at me. He took a deep breath and laid me on the bed as he hover over me. My body was growing more excited with every move and looking at him like this brought my manhood to life it twitch in my silky panties. Mikey look nervous and confuse but his hands started to roam on there own. He felt my stomach then his hand stop at my underwear. I blush furiously trying not to cry from embarrassment. "Are you ok Aaron your shaking" he ask me looking into my eyes. "I'm just... It just... Do I look weird in this... You  won't stop staring... I'll change if you want me to" I said crying. He wipe my eyes and smiled softly. And started singing slow motion from trey songz. I almost died of embarrassment I didn't understand why he started singing, but I felt my body shake from lust as his sweet but attractive voice melt into my ears. He took a remorte control and turn on the regular song. And started attack my neck, he bit and suck all over and my breathing increase and a slight moan escape my lips. He chuckle and he trace his tongue down my slim stomach ass I moan slightly shaking. He look at me and kiss my forehead and pull my underwear down and smile as he threw them down on the floor. I cover myself embarrassed since I was never use to people seeing me baked. "It ok Aaron you don't have to be shy it only one night" he said blushing and kissing my inner thigh. "Mikey you don't have to do that!?!? I won't make you do anything you think is to much" I said embarrassed as he kiss my hands that was hiding my average size member. "Don't be silly, my job as your mate it to make sure you feel good, and every guy likes being suck off right?" He said nervous a bit but then he calmed down and move my hand and stroke my hard member. "Ah~ Mikey wait don't so the that~?!?!" I shouted blushing. He then took it into his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down slowy at first. My body started to heat up more and more as moans escape my mouth and filled the room I buried my hands into the sheets as he increased in speed and then he stop catching a breath. "I hope I wasn't to bad" he said wiping his mouth. "My turn" I said completely overwhelmed by his energy. "No that ok!?!?" He said blushing. I slip his big member out of his pants and started to massage it fast and he started to pant. I smiled at his reaction and started to kiss it at over. "Don't do that!?!" He screamed blushing of embarrassment. I put it in my small mouth and started to move up and down doing circle motion with my tongue. Mikey panted and moan loudly. "There no way.... This is your first time mating... How did you get so good" he ask blushing looking at me. I took it out my mouth and started to massage it again. "Leela taught me" I said putting it back in my mouth. "I don't even wanna know" he said panting. He moan loudly and I felt something explode in my mouth. I open my mouth and saw his seed fell out of my mouth I started to whimper because I didn't expect him to actually cum in my mouth. "Oh no!! I'm so sorry Aaron" he said nervous and embarrassed. "It taste weird" I said whimpering. "I know I'm sorry!!" He said whipping my face. He laid me down and position himself between my legs. He held my legs open and I got really nervous. "I'm gonna enter now hold onto me until your comfortable. I was really scared I knew it was gonna hurt, tears fell the corner of my eyes as he slowly push in. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! It hurts!!!!" I screamed in pain. He lean in and kiss me ass he continue to push in. He tense up as I tried to relax. "I'm all the way in" he said disconnected the kiss. He lean down into my shoulder and push my lower half up and wrap his arms around my legs. "I'm going to start moving" he said sweetly in my ear. I nodded my head and wrap my arm around his neck. The first few strokes hurt but then the pain into pleasure and I started to moan as he hit my spot over and over again. He increase in speed panting into my ear mumbling words of pleasure to his self. I felt my fangs come out and my eyes change and my nails grew longer as I dig into his back moaning. I then bit into his neck hard to mark him. He screamed out in pain but didn't slow his pace. I felt my body cool down I was going out of heat and I was at my breaking point. "I'm cumming" I said moaning. "I am too" he said panting. I explode first all over us and then he came a few minutes later filling me up and pulling out tired. "That was the weirdest pleasure I ever felt" Mikey said sitting back sweating and taking breaths. I felt my eyes drop and I fell asleep peacefully feeling something new inside me.... A small heart beat.