The Time Is Now

Sexual content ahead

Episode 6

Raph P.O.V

2 weeks later we headed strate down the mountain back to the old man place. Mikey condition didn't get any better it actually got worse. His fever went up to a 108° he was going to die if we didn't hurry. We gave him all our coats to keep him warm I even carried him on my back. "Were almost there little bro just hang on a little bit longer" I said walking through the cold snow lucky we maid it before nightfall at the entrance we feel to our needs exhausted from the trip on the break of frost bite. I took a breath and look at the old man who came out his house staring at us surprise. ".......old man!!! We made it, a whole month with no food or water or proper clothing, now keep your promise and train us" I said exhausted. "Your brother what wrong with him" he said looking at Mikey. Leo look at the man with pleading eyes. "Please help he sick, he has a high fever, do something please" Leo begged. "Why didn't you say so earlier!!!! Bring him inside quickly" he said serious. We brought him inside and layed him on the couch. The old man came over and took his tempature. "A fever of 108°, tell me how long has he been like this" the old man said looking at him. "For two weeks" I said sadly. "You fools!!!" He suddenly shouted. "Why didn't you come back as soon as he got sick he could have died!!!" The old man said furious. "He wanted to finish your test no matter what" I said looking at him. "All of you our idiots......but I will train you since you past the test, but only after the boy gets better" he said taking some medicine out. "Yes of course master uhhhh" Leo said bowing. "Call me master Arctic, I'm no longer a assassin just some old guy living in a shed" he said with a small smile. "Of course, master Arctic" Leo said smiling. The next few days we took turn caring for Mikey after 3 days he was able to eat again but not a lot. "Hey Mikey how you doing today" I ask coming in his room. "I'm ok, getting better one day at a time. "That good, what you drawing" I ask curious. "It Miko, I think I can remember her face a little better now" he said smiling. "Really let me take a look?" I said taking the draw book. "Wow Mikey this is really good like professional good, how did you learn to draw like that?" I ask amazed. "Don't know? I guess it natural talent" he said smiling at the picture. "We you think you can ummmm draw a picture of rose for me" I said blushing of embarrassment. "Sure bro, I'll draw your baby's mamma for you" he said laughing. "Thanks, and don't tell anyone or I'll kill you" I said slamming the door. I took a shower to wash away my troubles. "It still gonna be at least a week until Mikey fully recover. "I step out the shower and notice something strange I'm my reflection, my back was cover in a strange mark. "What the!?!? When did this get here" I said in a panic. The symbol was weird but I had to keep it a secret until I know what it is exactly.

Leo P.O.V

I was worried we did had a deadline after all. Mikey needed to hurry up and get better. "I mean he seems well, but he been acting strange" lately Mikey spent most of his time drawing Miko over and over again I tried to ask him about it but he says "I'm trying to get her face right that all" it was so weird the guys said it normal to miss having her around and he just trying to keep a clear image of her. But it like he obsessed with her now!! I was worried about his well being mentally now, he not right at all, it like he's broken. "Leo come here for a minute" master Arctic said sitting on the porch. "Yes master Arctic?" I said taking a seat. "The girl Mikey keep drawing who is she" he ask curious. "Well sir, she the reason he here training. Like Mikey, I also have someone I have to protect" I said smiling. "I see, so you boys are willing to give your lives to save these young ladies" the old man said chuckling. "What so funny?" I ask curious. "Young love it so foolish but so strong" he said going back in the cabin. "Foolish huh?" I said laughing. "Maybe you right old man but still" I went to the training ground I design for myself. I remove my cloths only leaving my boxer on. I had to work with wooden swords for now. Trying to increase my speed I tried to slice up leaves as they fall from the snowy tree in the back yard. While enduring the freezing cold. It was hard the cold slowed my movements down but I didn't stop I couldn't stop, my opponent is stronger, stronger then I'll ever be at this rate. If I stop now I might as well turn back right now. "I will not be defeated.....I will win.....I will fight!!!" I screamed swinging my swords. Leela please wait for me just a bit longer, just a bit longer. This strange soon shot through my body, I fell to my knees from shock, my back felt like it was on fire the thumping in my head made my vision fuzzy. And then I felt it, something Burt's from my back, the sky turn gold, feathers fell from the sky. Something flew towards me. "Who...who are you?" I then woke up face flat in the snow. "Did I pass out?" I ask myself. I got up and put my cloths back on. "I need a drink, and some rest" I said still feeling light headed. I slop down on my bed and begin to loose conciseness. I saw a garden and there sitting in the garden was Leela smiling. "Hi Leo what took you so long" she said smiling. "Leela.......oh Leela I miss you so much" I said walking towards her. But then something grab me. They were hands lots of black hands dragging me away. "Leela!!!" I shouted but the more they drag me away the more I was loosing sight of her. "No let me go!!! Damn it!!! Leela please don't go!!! LEELA!!!!" I then sat up in a hot sweat. "A dream? Of course it was" I said looking at my hand. "Just a little bit longer, Leela" I whisper to my self.