It A Mate Thing!!!

Rated 18+ ⚠⚠

Episode 26

5 months later

Aaron P. O. V

My Mikey been sleeping around with Miko alot lately and I really can't stand it,  I knew they was in love and that they're gonna eventually be together... I knew Mikey never felt anything for me since he straight and all... I'm straight to... But there was always something about Mikey I couldn't help falling for him it all started while we were mating when he first smiled at me. "Auggggghhhh I hate this" I whined rubbing my blotted stomach sighing as I knew Miko wanted to take me shopping to buy matching shirts for me and Mikey for the baby shower later today. "This is so hard... Why me... Why him... And why her" I sign got up and took a shower slipping on a green T-shirt and my green and white jacket with some white skinny jeans and some comfy black sandals. Miko came in afterwards smiling. "Hey sweetie ready to go" she said walking over giving me a guy and then rubbing my stomach. "Yeah we're ready bestie" I said laughing. "Awwwnn Mari is going to be such a sweetheart I just know it" she smiled widely. Miko was my best friend which made falling for her love of her life worse I felt bad. We got into the car and I drove us to the mall. "So how Mikey I haven't seen him today" I ask smiling. "He good just doing some parenting classes with the rest of the fathers with mom" Miko said laughing. "Oh I hope she not being to hard on them" I said smiling. We made it to the mall and I notice alot of people were staring at me. It made me feel uncomfortable. "Don't let it bother you they never probably seen male pregnancy before" Miko said rubbing my stomach. "Ok... I wish they stop staring though" I honestly wish Mikey was here I'll feel more comfortable. We walk around a couple of stores and I finally found shirts I really like and we sat down in the food court because I was getting hungry. "Is Mikey being good to you sweetie he does talk about you alot when we hangout" she said sitting some food in front of me. I blush and drunk some of my pop. "He very protective" I said smiling. Mikey was all we talk about I'm shock she hasn't notice my feelings for him yet. We talk a bit more and got up to leave. We drove back to the giant castle and carried the bags inside when Mikey came towards us. "Hey you two" he kiss Miko and a weird sense of jealousy came over me. He took the bags out of my hands and smiled.  "Don't carry such heavy stuff ronron" he said taking the bags to the living room. "Oh.. Ok" I said blushing sitting down on the couch. When he came over and rub my stomach. "Is he kicking today" he ask smiling. I nodded as he rub on my stomach smiling. I love him so much.

Chase P. O. V

I really cared about Donnie even though he hated my guts. "So do you like the shirts" I said rubbing his stomach. He glared at me and look away. "I don't like it" he said in a foul mood like always. I always smiled around him to make him feel comfortable but he always keep his distance from me so I started being affectionate towards him. I kiss his forehead and smiled. "Stop with the hugging and kissing!!! I'm not into guys!!!" He screamed at me sitting down rubbing his blotted stomach sighing. "I'm sorry Donatello... I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable" I said kissing the palm of his hand smirking. "I'm still a bit attracted to you because your my mate" I said kissing his fingertips. Donnie hit me in the face and blush. "Stop it my mating month is coming up and I don't want no attraction from anybody but Daisy!!" He said glaring at me with a blush which I fount attractive he act so tuff but he really sensitive he just tries to hide it plus he a huge flirt and super active I can tell since he always slept in Daisy room before he got pregnant. I envy miss Daisy because she had little Donnie wrap around her finger I wanted the affection he gave her secretly. "That hurt Donnie" I said wrapping my arms around his waist listen to the baby hoping to feel him kick. Donnie sighs putting his hand on top of his stomach leaning back some to stretch his back. "Can I hold your hand when you give birth" I ask standing up. "....whatever" he said not looking at me. I tip his chin and smiled. "Donnie please don't hate me" I said leaning down kissing him when Daisy bust through the door and blush hard.  "I'm sorry!!! I didn't see anything!!!" She screamed blushing hard. Donnie shove me away with a surprise look on his face. "....I TOLD YOU ALREADY I'M NOT INTO YOU BAKA!!! I'M NOT INTO GUYS AT ALL" he screamed blushing leaving out. I smiled watching him leave I love to tease his feelings because I knew secretly he was attracted to me that mark make sure their at least a little attracted to us because we're mates for life.

Skylar P. O. V

Leo was a very strange mate he always kissing on me when Leela not around which I felt was strange I would hope the mark wouldn't effect him this much. "Leo you can't keep doing this your not thinking straight" I said blushing as he shove me into the pantry and started making out with me kissing on my neck and face and stuff. "What do you mean I feel fine" he said kissing me. This was hot but me and Leo are only supposed to be temporary mates I guess the mark made him attracted to me. He put his hand over my pants. "S-Stop!!! We can't your pregnant" I said moving his hand. "Please don't run sky" he said smirking. The door open and Raph stood there staring as Leo was on his knees in front of me unzipping my pants. "Uhhh Leo.... What are you doing" Raph ask weird it out. Leo look at Raph and stood up leaving out tearing up of embarrassment. "Where you guys" Raph ask glaring at me. "No!! We was just... Talking..." I said going after him. Leo was sobbing in his room and I sat next to him. "Hey don't be upset Leo... We can't keep doing this your in love with Leela but you keep lusting after me... Are you in heat Leo" I ask him.  He nodded slowly. "I don't know why I was only suppose to lust after Leela but every since we mated my body been hot around you... It so disturbing because I know I'm not into man but I can't help liking you" he said wiping his face. I was surprise but if he in heat after the baby is born he'll probably be even more heartbroken... Since I have to leave and take the baby with me.

Nick P. O. V

Rose made me lay down as she wanted to show Raph how the baby going to be born. Our bodies change for the awhile we still have our manhood but we also have an vagina for awhile it goes away immediately after the baby is born. I laid on the bed legs open as rose come back with Raph and he look super surprise I felt a bit embarrassed as he slowly walk over with her. "See I told you he gonna give birth like a women they body change for awhile so now he also have a vagina now" she said touching the outsides of it I shiver and blush at her cold touch. "He look tight... " I heard Raph said then he start rubbing on it also I started to pant as I felt myself getting wet. "S-stop~ the both of you it feels weird" I said moaning as Raph started to play with my clit. "What are you doing Raph??" Rose ask watching blushing hard. "He super tight he gonna hurt to much giving birth so I'm loosing him up" he said looking a bit heated and in a trans.  He  stuck one finger in pumping in and out as I moan a bit he added to more and I winced in pain an blush as I felt myself grow more soak and then he started to pump my member also. "Wait!! Ahhh~ not in front of miss~" I said looking at Rose who look surprise and confuse at Raph but watch curiously. "Rose give me the vibrator" he said holding his hand out she nodded handing him the same toy we use from our mate night and rub it around my wet vagina entrance but then inserted into my butthole I moan in absolutely pleasure. He put it on high up and left it inside me. He unzip his pants and massage his large member pushing my kegs back to my shoulders before positioning his throbbing member at my virgin entrance.  "Your gonna take his vagina virginity?!?" Rose shouted surprise. "Of course I am I'm his mate so I can do that" he said sliding slowly in as I screamed in pain and he moan feeling how tight I was. Rose had a nose bleed recording it on her phone. He look at my blushing crying face and snap slamming into me hard moving fast cursing words of pleasure to his self. My mind was a blur as all I can do is hold onto the bed sheets moaning crazily thinking about how much I gave to this guy who is blind by lust every part of me wanted to be devour by him I knew it was a phase he was going through but I love every moment of it and I was so happy he left e with his child even if I never seem him again I'm going to embrace every moment I have with him. I smiled as he move me up and down in his lap panting hard. Rose look at me surprise to see the smile on my face. "Is he.... Smiling" she ask herself dropping the camera as Raph heard her and look at my smiling face surprise and release inside of me as I moan smile cumming from my member and vagina. "Why are you smiling?" Raph ask curious pulling out. I sigh and kis him. "No reason" I said shaking my head.