12 hours until battle!!

Episode 15

Daisy P.O.V

"Even if I gave him an handicap for getting in here, there not an guarantee that he can beat Chase" I said looking out the window at Chase. I was scared the wedding was tomorrow afternoon, the guys were gonna attack that day to. Chase was the strongest out of all of them, out smarting him wasn't an option. Unless he can match his strength, he can't win. I was walking through the halls mopping and rolling around the floors. "Uhhhhh there nothing to do around here" I decided to eat away my boredom away. I walk into the kitchen to see our new hire slave skinning potatoes he was really cute to boost, he was like an elf or something. I hid crawling towards the lower snack cabinet to stuff my face. I open the cabinet of goodies and began to chow down. "Miss is that you" I look up to see our new hire looking at me. "It not what it look likes it, it just seem that way" I said hiding the bag of chips behind my back. "Oh come now miss are you really that bored" he ask smiling. I nodded smiling. "Why don't you go outside and play miss" he ask helping up off the floor. "Well" I look down at the shackles around my ankles and smiled. "You have to wear shackles even though your not a slave" he ask concern. "Well yeah, father just don't want us running off anymore" I said smiling. "I see" he said getting back to peeling the potatoes. I decide to sit down and help. "you don't have to miss" he said surprise. "Why not I'm bored, plus these are way to many potatoes for one guy to peel" I said smiling. He blushed and continue peeling. "So what your name new guy" I ask smiling. "Don't have one, I was born into slavery you know" he said smiling. "Well that just won't do, I'll give you a name, now let see" I said thinking hard. "You don't have to miss" he said surprise again. "How about Elliot" I said smiling. "Elliot huh? That sounds nice" he said smiling. "Cool it nice to meet you Elliot, you can just call me Daisy" I said smiling. "Ok" he said blushing again. We spent hours talking and peeling potatoes Elliot wasn't actually an elf but he wouldn't tell me what he was, but he was defiantly not human most humans don't have gold eyes. He was charming almost like a prince. Who feel deep in love with a princess I felt like a kid again. I wash the potatoes and continue talking to Elliot. He was a mystery but a really cute one. So I didn't mind at all.

Leela P.O.V

I was washing Alicia up in the bath getting her ready for the ceremony this afternoon. "Stay still Alicia I don't want no soap to get in your eye you are our little flower girl after all" l said smiling. "Ok mommy" she said smiling. "Miss our you in their" I heard skylar ask. "Yes please come in" I said looking at the door. He came in and smiled at alicia. "Miss, and little miss there been a change in plans for the wedding" he said looking at us. "What do you mean?" I said confuse. "Were moving it two days from tomorrow" he said serious. "Why the sudden change?" I ask concern. "It seems like were expecting some unwanted visitors, and well we'll like to give them a warm welcome" he said smirking. I stop moving for a moment and stood up in fear. 'No don't tell me.... They found out about the guys' I thought to myself. "Mommy?" Alicia said from behind me. "Listen sweety is Nathan around" I ask looking at her. "He in the other room" she said pointing at the door. Nathan is the other slave adopted Nathan protected Alicia while they were being transfer from all the pervs he was around 6 years old so I made him her personal guardian. "Nathan" I called out. "Yes" he ask coming in. "Watch Alicia for me in the other room for a minute ok" I said serious. "Ok, come on Alicia" he said holding her hand walking into the other room. "You couldn't hide the truth forever Leela" Skylar said serious. "I don't know what you mean" I said sweating. "You can't lie to me Leela, I know you got your memories back, I also know he coming here to save you today" he said coming closer to me. "Even if you know the truth, what now" I said looking at him. "What you say? Well if they are stupid enough to invade our fortresses I'm going to do my job and KILL HIM" he said smiling. "No you can't!!!" I screamed. He grab me by my neck and lift me up. "Oh yes I can and I will and your gonna be there to watch, as punishment for defying your father" he said letting me go. "No please don't hurt him. You can hurt me , burn me, punish me, even kill me, but please oh god don't burt him I'm begging you" I cried. "It to late for that I have my orders, but I wont poison your daughter memory of her father death so hid the children somewhere safe, that the only thing I can give you" he said sadly. "And what do I tell Alicia, how do I tell her she lost the only father she had" I said crying. "I don't know, hurry before the fighting begins" he said leaving out. I left out the bathroom and into the room with alicia and Nathan. "Alicia, Nathan listen something bad is gonna happen in a few hours" I said sadly. "Like what mommy?" she said curious. "Yeah miss like what" Nathan repeated. "I can't tell you right now but I need you to come with me" I said picking Alicia up and grabbing Nathan hand. I lead them to my sister old hide out under mother garden and I told them climb down the latter one by one. "Listen the both of you do not leave this place no matter what ok, promise me you want leave" I said serious. "We promise" Alicia said confuse. "Good, Nathan take care of her ok" I said sadly. He nodded and I close the hatch locking it. "It time" Skylar said behind me. "I know" I said sadly. He put shackles around my arms and a shackle around my neck. "Please reconsider Skylar" I said sadly. "It to late now, lets go" he said pulling the chain along.