A Fough Is A Friend!!! And Leo True Ambition!!!

Episode 18

Leo P.O.V

Skylar look ready to go, and Leela look safe, that good. "Before we start, can I ask an question" Skylar ask looking at me. "Shouldn't you be writing your will" I answered back. "Funny, but seriously what do you think you can accomplish by fighting me. Even if you win, she'll never be free" Skylar said seriously. "If that true, then I'll destroy this entire family" I said smiling. "I won't let you" he said serious. "Look who finally baring his fangs" I said laughing. "This place is my home, it were I met the miss and her sisters, these people are my family, and the boss only been like a father to me. I won't let you destroy my home!!!" he scream pathetically. "Well now it your graveyard" I said getting in fighting stance. "No please stop!!! Don't fight!!" Leela screamed. "It to late miss this man has no intentions on leaving me alive" Skylar said taking a breathe. "That not true!!! If we all just talk things through!!!" Leela said in panic. "Be quit!!!" I screamed at her. She scooted back surprise at my words. "This is personal now" I said looking at him. We ran towards each other and swung hard the clash of the swords cause wind the blow. As the the fight went own we seemed to be equally match. "Stop it!! Don't you see this fight is pointless!!" she screamed scared. But her voice fell on death ears the only thing I wanted to do is kill that bastard. As I swung over and over again I took the chance to stab him with my secret pocket knife. "He step back and squinted in pain. "A pocket knife?!?! Your fighting dirty!!!" he screamed. "Don't whined, I never said I was fighting fair" I said smiling. "This is a battle to the death, we're fighting for our lives, so why not fight dirty, I don't want to die after all" I said smirking. "Your insane" he said staring at me. "I'm not insane, I'm just strong, stronger then I ever was, I never felt more alive" I said laughing. "I thought you came here to save her!!" he screamed at me. I stop laughing and look at him and then look at her. "Change of plans, I don't need her, you keep her" I said smiling at her. They both look surprise at my words but they were true I no longer desire to save her, all I desire is a fight to the death with this guy, to test my strength. "Then why come here at all" he ask confuse. "I've come to fight, to test my strength in a battle to the death. So if you want to keep the girl then keep her, I no longer need an excuse to come here. She played her role, she no longer useful to me" I said smiling. Leela look surprise and confuse. She look towards the ground in disbelief. "I thought you were gonna save me" she whispered. "Save you? Oh that, I lied" I said looking at her. Her eyes open in disbelief , while tears formed in the corner if her eyes. "Why!! You promise to save us!! Me and Alicia!!! You promise to be her father" she screamed angrily. "Oh that, I will be her father, I also will marry you, but I'm only gonna do this so I can take control of this family" I said smiling. "What are you talking about" Skylar said confuse. "I learn from my employer, that marrying you would mean, I'll also attain the loveliess power. With that power I'll be unstoppable. So I guess that mean I will be taking the girl, and when I attain this power you can have her back" I said laughing. "No. I won't marry you" Leela said looking at me. "I wasn't giving you a choice" I said impatiently. "Skylar!!! I'm gonna run away from here please get rid of him" she said turning to the staircase. "Yes miss, of course!!!" he said smiling. "Fine have it your way" I said taking a breath.

Raph P.O.V

"You've come, how Nobel of you" Nick said walking down the stairs. "Of course I did, I'll never abandon my family" I said looking at him. Rose seem ok, but look upset. "Family you say, don't you see your ruining a perfectly good family right now" he said serious. "I do, and I apologize for all the deaths that accrued today, also I know your afraid. You've been shaking this whole time, if possible I wish not to fight you. Please just hand over Rose and I'll let you go, I won't chase after you if you just leave now" I said looking at him serious. "Even if there no possible chance of victory, I still have to try, I won't run. I wouldn't be a man if I did" he said sweating. "I don't usually fight weaker guys, but I respect you for not running, so I won't kill you, instead let Box this out, man to man" I said taking off my suit jacket smiling. "You want a regular fist fight?" he ask confuse. "Yep!! come on lets do this, I didn't have a good fight in awhile" I said getting in a boxing stance. Nick look confuse, like he didn't know if I was serious or not. "Come on Nick!!! Kick his ass!!! I'm rooting for you" Rose screamed from the balcony. "Hey!!! Your rooting for the wrong person!!! I'm here to save you!!! Remember!!" I screamed at her. "Stop complaining!!! I'm just supporting a friend" she said smiling. Nick remove his suit jacket as well and also smiled. "Let do this" he said smiling at me.