let the battle begin!!!

Episode 16

Mikey P.O.V

the phone hung up with a loud click and silence filled the room me and the guys just stared at the phone silently. "What now" Raph said silently. "We don't have a choice we have to move out now" Leo said looking at us. I was so angry and frustrated that I couldn't even say anything. "We don't have long at all, we have 24 hours not just to get there but to get to them meaning we still have to go through the first 5 floors to get to the top floor of each tower were their keeping the girls" Donnie said thinking. "Our time is limited then, lets mover out people!!" Leo said serious when something crash through our hotel window. We all look as is hit the ground twice and roll over towards us. "Grenade!!" Raph said pushing us all out the room. The room blew up as we took cover by the stair well. "Were under attack!! Move!! Move!!" Leo screamed running down the stairs. We got to our armer car that we borrowed from the girls supply room and took to the streets. "How did they find us!?!" Donnie said in panic. "They mist have been tracking us the whole time" Leo said looking at the map. "Uhhh guys we have company!!!" Raph said driving. Behind us were four white cars and leaning out the window of those cars were some type of army men the pulled out their guns and started shooting at our car all at once. "Damn it!!! we have to loose them" Leo said looking at them. "Leave it to me" I said standing up. I open the hatch and pointed the assault rifle towards their cars and started shooting I manage to kill on driver and that car flip over and blew up. I continue shooting and manage to take out another car to, but I ran out of ammo so I took out an grenade. "Hey Leo turn to the left" I said taking the key out of the grenade. The car swerve to the left and I through the grenade in the middle. One of the cars got caught in the blast and bumped into the other car and the both flipped over. "Good job Mikey" Donnie said as I sat back down in my seat. "No prob" I said smiling. But I really just wanted to let out all my anger on them so it felt good to let loose for once.

Raph P.O.V

It was a quite ride to the location that was on the map. Everybody seen tense, I didn't even bother to brighten the mood because it was a difficult situation with the time limit. We never plan on leaving this early it threw us for a loop. "We should reach the halfway point soon" I said looking at them. We drove the armer car into a small forest. We stop in front of the entrance to the woods there were signs warning that we were trespassing on private property but I didn't care or neither did my brothers we enter the grounds and begin our journey to the passage way. "Is it really necessary to chop all these vines Mikey" I ask pushing the branches away. "Uh duh we are on an adventure in a dangerous forest after all" he said smiling. The path was long and we didn't exactly know were the entrance was we had a map but it wasn't very clear. "We've been walking for awhile now" I said looking at my watch. "It should be coming up soon" Leo said looking around. We came across a large rock in an open feild. "This is it" Donnie said looking at the rock. "Alright help me push" I said looking at him. We push the rock aside and saw a staircase below it. "Shall we" Mikey said going down the stairs. We follow the path for almost hour when we reached an hatch. "Stay here" I said pushing the hatch open. I look around for traps and guards but spotted nothing but I could see the castle we were closer then I thought we was. "What do you see" Leo ask. "There don't seem to be any guards around, and castle seem like a 10 minute walk from here ,but it seems just to easy" I said looking at them. "Maybe there expecting us" Mikey said climbing out next. "What now then" Donnie said looking around. "We go through the front door" leo said smirking. We walk through the forest and right up to the front door. "Their underestimating us" I said annoyed. "No matter that just means we'll be done sooner then we thought" Leo said planting a bomb on the door. The door blew off and we step inside and as soon as we did gunfire was shot from all in front and side of us. But before it could hit Donnie rip a chunk of the wall of to make a shield. "Nice call Donnie" Mikey said smiling. "Thanks I didn't think we would get such a warm welcome" Donnie said laughing. "Oh well time to get to work" I said pulling out my grenade launcher. I lit a smoke and stood up. I put on of my legs on the shield and smiled. "Hey you fucks!!! Get the hell out of my way!!!!" I said pulling the trigger repeatedly all over the place. "Keep shrinking their number Raph" Mikey said laughing. "Your up leo" I said ducking back down. "Alright I'll clean up here you guys go ahead, I'll catch up soon" he said taking his swords out of his handles. "Roger that" I said smiling. We ran while shooting at the enemy. "Now who first" Leo said taking stance. While we ran towards the back.

Leo P.O.V

The guys made it through, so now it my turn to finish this. "Let see 123456....18" I said counting how many were left. "Hey buddy!!! What your deal, why I have you come" one of the guards screamed. I threw a pocket knife at his neck and it flew right through it hitting the wall. "Quiet I'm thinking. Now which one of you can tell me where I can find Skylar" I said looking around. "We'll never tell you!!" they screamed. "Then you all are no longer needed, perish" I said raising my sword. I enter the inner chamber with guys a while later. "Did you finish up" Raph ask looking at me. I swung my sword causing the blood on it the splash on the wall. "What do you think" I said putting my sword away. "Nice, let keep moving" Donnie said smiling. The smell of blood made me feel sick and my stomach turn. "Killing is so disgusting" I said covering my mouth. "Suck it up, were not done yet" Raph said looking at me. We enter the first stair case to the second floor. And stop at the top. "What is it Leo?" Mikey ask curious. "That" he pointed at a computer sitting on top of the stairs with a note that said play me. Donnie pick up the computer and played the video that was left open. Then Chase pop up.

"Is it rolling? It is? OK. Greetings freaks it me the one the only Chase!! Please hold your applause. If your watching this then you made it through the first floor, congrats that mean your a little good. But it not over yet. You still have a few floors left before you get to us. Donnie if you're there I have something to show you we have a special guest with us" Chase reached down and pull up Daisy from her hair. "It princess!! Say hello Donnie" Chase laughed into the camera. "What wrong princess he came just like you said he would. Come on!! Say hello!! She not feeling well right now punishment does that" he said shaking her by her hair. "Anyway you have on 10 hours left you better hurry" he said smiling. "......Donnie" Daisy whisper. "Huh? Your awake" Chase said shaking her. "......Donnie......run......away.....run.....away......please" she said with slow breaths. "You shut up!!" he said pulling he hair some more. She squinted in pain. "Anyway, bye for now" He said smiling.

The video turn off after that. We all stood there pretty heated. "Their playing with us" raph said punching the wall. Donnie took a breath and punch the computer through the screen. "Lets keep going" he said squeezing his fist. "Yeah lets" we said following behind him.

Donnie P.O.V

I was pissed about that video, but I can't lose cool yet. I'll get my chance to face him then I can really let lose. "This floor is awfully quit" Mikey said looking around. "If I'm right this the staff floor. Where the keep all the slave maids" I said looking around. "Well then lets see what behind door number one" Mikey said opening it. Then a pot came flying at him but he easily caught it. "And grabbed hold of what swing it, it was a girl with pink hair and purple eyes. "No!! let go!!" she screamed. "What the?" Mikey said confuse. "Please leave us alone were just staff here" a boy said with gold eyes and hair. "Whatever" Mikey said letting here go. The girl went back behind the boy with the rest of the scared maids. "If your staff here then one of you should be able to help us get around, right" Raph said getting closer. The girls squealed in terror, while the boy stood infront of them with his arms stretched out trying to protect them. "I'll go so please don't hurt these girls" he said looking at us. "Move it blonde, I know your new around here so I'm taking some one with experience. Your coming with us pinky" he said grabbing her arm. "No!! Let go" she screamed scared. "Raph chill out!!! Your scaring her" Mikey said taking Raph hand off her. "I'm sorry about that. But will you help us.....please, we need to find were their keeping the girls" Mikey said nicely. "You mean your hear to help the ladies of the house?" she ask curious. "Yes, will you help us?" he ask smiling. She nodded slowly. "Euphemia please don't go" the boy said worried. "Yeah Euphey it could be dangerous" another maid said. "But I have to help the ladies of the house, their are friends, I have to go" Euphey said smiling. "Can you reassure my safety" she ask us. "Of course" mikey said serious. "Then lets go" she said smiling. I was amazed that she agree to come. Mikey just made things easier for us.