The Brother All United!! And The Mate

Episode 20

Donnie P.O.V

it hurts, it hurts so bad. "I can't go on" I said falling over. "Donnie!!" Daisy said running over to me. I felt a yank at the chain and my body drag against the floor. "I know it hard, but go a bit further. We're almost there" Chase said bending down looking at him. I don't understand at all what this guy is thinking one minute he mean the next he nice. I lift myself up and fell onto his back surprisingly. "I can walk" I whisper in pain. "It OK,  just hold on alright" he said lifting me up off the ground. Daisy stared at Chase suspiciously and then made a shock face and blush. "What wrong Daisy" I ask confuse. "Nothing, just thinking" she said staring at Chase. I was suspicious but I let it go. We walk a bit longer until we got to an opening like a ballroom. "We'll escape from here and then go our seperate ways" Chase said unlocking my restraints. I rubbed my wrist and sat down. My throat was dry so I cough a little. "Here some water" Daisy offered. "Thanks babe" I said smiling.  She blushed and smiled. Chase was leaned up against a wall and close his eyes and snoring followed. "Don't tell me he been up for these past three days" I said surprise. "He was worried about us so he stayed up guarding us, while we slept" Daisy said looking at him. "Wow I kinda feel bad" I said stretching. She look at me and then at Chase. "Donnie try to avoid Chase for awhile OK" she asked serious. "Why?" I asked confuse. "Let's talk about it later" she said taking a breathe. "Let get some rest to" I said laying down on the couch in the back. She laid down on top of me on my chest. I couldnt sleep because of what Daisy said and peek over to look at Chase. He was awoke now. 'Was it because we was sleep' I thought. I sat up and laid Daisy down. "Hey why are you awake" I ask walking over to him. "Keeping guard" he said lighting a cigarette. I look at him and sat down next to him. "Those aren't good for you" I said looking at him. "It help me relax" he said blowing out smoke. "It still disgusting" I said taking a breath. He turn around and blew smoke in my face. "Jerk!! " I screamed coughing. He just look at me with and blank look on my face. "You wanna know what Daisy was talking about" he ask looking at me. "Yeah, but how did you know?" I ask curious.

"I was awoke"

"Oh"

"So do you want to know? "

"Sure"

Chase lean back on the wall and look up into the air. "You probably wouldn't belive this, but she think I'm trying to make you my mate" he said calmly.

"Your mate?"

"Yep"

"Like the ones you have sex with in order to breed"

"That the one"

"But I'm a guy"

"Funny story, my sperm is a special type of sperm" he said giggling. I was super confuse,  and I'm the smart one. "What do you mean?" I said curious now. "We'll first off I'm not an mutant I'm an alien, from an race call sayians (dragon ball reference)  and were a special breed of warriors" he said smiling. "OK" I said shock. "You see some jerk blew up our planet, but luckily my parents we're outlaws and abandon our home years before that and blah blah blah.  My point is our bodies can produce babies even as males and we can produce babies into males because our planet didn't have enough women so we envolve which is why man can have babies but only by strong warriors, which is why daisy think I want you as my mate,  because your strong" he said looking at me. "I guess I get it" I said surprise. "You don't want me to have your babies right" I ask uncomfortably. "No" he said looking at me with that blank look again.

Raph P.O.V

Nick came back with the food and we ate in silence until. "So nick I am going to be your mate right when it time for you to breed" rise said all of the sudden.  I almost choke on my sushi role. "What the hell Rose" I said looking at her. She look at me and back at nick who was surprisingly calm about the question. "We talk about this Rose me and Aarron can only give birth not give you kids meaning I have to mate with a man" he said looking at her taking a breath. I almost spit my tea out. "Wow nick I didn't think you swing that way" I said surprise. "I don't but I have to give birth to keep our race from dying out" he said calmly. "So your a chick" I said confuse. "No I'm a man" he said shock.