The great escape!!

Episode 19

Miko P.O.V

We walk down the long hallway in silence, Mikey had Aaron on his back, while Aaron slept to recover from his injuries. "Thanks for not killing him Mikey" I said as we walk down the hall. "No problem, I knew you would be sad If I did. And plus he kinda of not a bad guy and he is adorable, I see why I have so much competition" I said laughing. I had a strange feeling when he said he was adorable, I mean he was adorable he act and almost look like a child. But for some reason I felt a bit jealous he called him adorable. But I couldn't complain, Aaron is super cute. "Yeah is adorable isn't he" I said giggling. "Heyyy, don't talk about me like I'm not here" Aaron said looking at us. "Oh Aaron are you feeling any better" I ask looking at him. He smiled and shook his head. "Not completely But I'm getting there" he yawned and laid his head back on Mikey shoulders. "Back to sleep now" Aaron said closing his eyes. "Wow, that was fast" Mikey laughed. "He always like that, he can sleep for hours on his days off" I said smiling. "Really he sounds alot like me" Mikey said laughing. We walk a little more but I wanted to stop at an emergency supply room to properly take care of Aaron wounds. "Sit him down on the bed over there" I said pointing at the nice size bed in the corner. "Alrighty" Mikey said walking over there. He laid him down and I got out some anesthetic and bandages. "Let see his arms are a little bruise. And his ribs are broken, plus his legs are all bang up to" I said feeling around him. "You can tell all that? are you like an doctor or something?" Mikey ask confuse. "No, it part of my yang ability, I was born with the ability so things like this isn't a problem" I said smiling. "Yang? Is it like my Yin ability?" Mikey ask curious. "Not really. Yang gives me the ability to enhance my senses by using my life force to change the flow of my chi, that way I can sense things like fear or if I'm being attack or if someone lying. You can say it makes me psychic, except I can't really see the future just feel what gonna happen before it does" I said looking at him go make sure he understand. "Ok, I guess I understand. Does yang have any side effects like ours" he ask curious. "Well like I said it suppose to shrink our life line by a year each time we use it" I said sadly. "That must be hard for yah" he said looking at me. "No not really. Anyway you get him undress I'll handle his wounds" I said smiling. "Sure, consider it done" he said getting to work. After a few minutes I begin to wrap his wounds up and trying my best to heal all the major injuries. "That should do for now" I said tying the last bandage. "Good job he should be better in no time" Mikey said smiling at me. "We still need to get him to a real doctor, for his serious wounds, but this should hold up for awhile. He needs to rest so let stay here tonight. Dress him in one of those all white kimonos so he can be comfortable" I said pointing at the dresser. "Alrighty then" he said getting up. He dress him and laid him back down and sat by me next to the wall rap in a blanket like me. "He pretty skinny for someone so strong" he said sitting down. "Yeah, Aaron doesn't gain weight buy he always seems to grow stronger. He could of beat you if he tried. But I told him not to fight back" I said sadly. "Don't blame yourself, I'm the one who did that to him" Mikey said looking at the ceiling. "I hope we can all make it out safely" I said closing my eyes leaning on Mikey. "We will, don't worry BB" he said also closing his eyes.

Raph P.O.V

"Come on!!!! You hit like a girl!!!" I said smiling. Me and Nick been fighting for three hours non-stop, he wasn't very experience with fist fight, and since I weighed more then him he fell alot from me hitting him with all my strength. But he always seem to get back up, he was persistent. Which I like, that more fun for me. "They been fighting forever, I'm so bored plus I'm getting hungry, I better stop them then" Rose was whispering something to herself and jumped down from the balcony. "Heyy!!!  Becareful did you forget you were pregnant, jeez!!! Don't make me worry" I said getting annoyed at her attitude. "Shut up, I know that, anyway Nick I'm hungry" she said whining. "I understand I'll return shortly. "Heyy!!! Where are you going!!!" I yelled angrily. "The miss is hungry so I'm going to go get her some food from the kitchen" he said leaving. "What!!! Well.... At least bring me something to eat to then" I said sitting down. He look at me and then at Rose. "It ok, bring the big baby some food to" she said taking a breath. "Ok then, I'm off" he said leaving out the room. "What a weird guy?" I said scratching my head. "Don't tease my Nicky" Rose said hitting me on the back of my head. I was really getting piss about her behavior today. "If you like him so much just marry him" I said irritated. "Maybe I should, it be better then marrying an idiot" She said smiling to herself. "Who are you calling an idiot huhhhh!!!" I screamed.