Chapter 24: Interviews

A.N. Hey look! Its a new chapter!!! I know it took me forever to upload but this chapter is really really long and I have had homework and stuff. I am fairly happy with this chapter (I would want to be considering how long it took for me to write it.) 

Oh, and I know some of the tributes P.O.V.'s are missing, but I left them out of purpose, either because I didn't think I needed to include them or because I was saving that character's point of view for a special time. Here is a list of who is from what district so you don't get confused:

District 1: Quinn Fabray + Noah "Puck" Puckerman

District 2: David Karoffsky + Marble

District 3: Unnamed tributes

District 4: Blaine Anderson + Santana Lopez

District 5: Unnamed tributes

District 6: Mike Chang + Tina Cohen-Chang

District 7: Finn Hudson + Unnamed female

District 8: Unnamed tributes

District 9: Sam Evans + Etta Wellwood

District 10: Unnamed tributes

District 11: Mercedes Jones + Unnamed male

District 12: Kurt Hummel + Rachel Berry

NOW READ MY PRETTIES! MWHAHAHAHAHAH

From mynameisnotbob99

Chapter 24: Interviews

Quinn:

Caesar Flickerman’s light pink wig contrasted horribly with his tan complexion. His suit of the same hue glittered as the lights brightened, revealing him to the camera’s and life audience. He spread his arms out to the sides, like a bird about to take flight, and grinned widely at the crowd, showing a mouthful of unnaturally white teeth.  

“Welcome,” he bellowed, “To what is arguably the most important moment in the lead up to the annual Hunger Games! Tonight, you will get to see who this years tributes really are and maybe get an idea of who will be a contender in the arena, if the scores didn’t already give you a hint,” he winked at the crowd, earning a laugh, “And what’s a better way to start off tonight than with the lovely young lady from the luxury District, Quinn Fabray! Come on up, Quinn!”

Cheers ring throughout the stadium as Quinn walks onto the stage, smiling sweetly at the spectators. Her blonde hair was tied into a complicated bun, with a sweeping fringe and wavy bangs hanging loose. Her floor length baby-blue dress ruffled as she made her way to the seat next to Caesar, the gems covering her chest glimmering. She sat down, folding her manicured hands over her lap.

“So Quinn,” said Caesar, “What compelled you to volunteer for the Games? I must say, I was a bit surprised; a pretty girl like you volunteering?!”

She laughed, her voice like chiming bells, “Believe it or not, I am a fighter,” she said.

“I never doubted it for a second,” he replied, laughing, “After all; you got an 8 at training, which as we all know, is no easy thing to do. Tell me, how did you do it?”

“Oh, I can’t tell you that,” she said, her voice inlaid with venom, although the smile never left her pale face.

“Well,” he Caesar said, turning to the audience, “I guess we’ll just have to wait until you get into the arena!”