Chapter 22

Okay so this chapter legit took me 5 hours to write! I hope you like it :) 

Vote, Comment, Fan <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEATHER’S POV

1 Week Later

            I watched curiously, as C.C. stared intently at Andy’s head, from the car seat behind him. We were all going to the mall and the whole ride there so far, C.C. hadn’t removed his eyes from Andy’s hair. “Uh... C.C.?” I asked, sort of weirded out. He just shushed me, keeping his eyes fixed on Andy, who was driving and still oblivious to the creepy fact that C.C. was staring at him. Slowly and carefully, C.C. raised his hand above Andy’s head and began to pet his hair.

            Instantly Andy jolted away, swerving the car a bit. “What the fuck C.C.?” He snarled, attempting to swat him with one hand and keep the other firmly on the wheel.

            “I’m sorry.” C.C. laughed. “But you’re hair looks so soft and short now. It’s like petting a puppy.” He said, with a huge grin on his face.

            He tried to pet Andy’s head again, but that time he ducked out of arms reach. “Stop that!” He ordered, unable to keep a small chuckle out of his voice.

            C.C. pouted and relaxed into his seat, which was smushed next to Gretchen, with me next to her. He began to play with his own long hair, when suddenly an idea came to him. “I wonder what I’d look like with short hair?” He wondered.

            “Oh my god. Please don’t cut your hair.” Gretchen begged, clasping her hands together.

            With an offended look on his face, C.C. turned to her. “Why not?” He asked, although we all knew why.

            With a sort of ‘you’re an idiot’ look on her face, Gretchen wrapped her arm around C.C., causing him to smile. “C.C. I love you, but some people, A.K.A. Heather and Andy, look great with short hair.” She started, causing me to smile a bit. “And others,” He giggled motioning her hand to C.C., “Do not.” He pouted like a little kid, so she leaned over and kissed his cheek. “But if you oh so desire to cut you’re hair, I’d still love you.” She smiled, leaning her head on his shoulder.

            He stuck out his tongue and kissed her forehead. “Yeah, yeah.” He sighed, pretending to be angry with her and failing. We all laughed at him, but he ignored us, turning around to the back row. “I wonder what Ashley and Jinxx would look like with short hair.” He said, cocking his hair to the side.

            “I think Ashley’d look sexy!” I blurted out, instantly turning red.

            C.C. jokingly slapped Gretchen’s arm. “See? Now that’s a supportive girlfriend!” He joked, pointing to me.

            I bowed as best I could in our small space. “Why thank you. I try.” I said, trying not to laugh.

            “That’s totally different.” She defended.

            C.C. raised an eyebrow doubtingly. “How?”

            Gretchen shrugged and looked over her shoulder, at Ashley. “Well,” She started. “For one thing, Ashley actually would look sexy with short hair.” She teased, turning back around.

            C.C. turned to Ashley, who was laughing his ass off. “Hey Ash, wanna trade girlfriends? Mines being mean to me.” He asked failing to hide his grin.