Time To Move

£UK€'ß PØV

The camp I set up for our brief departure, came into view as I walked through the forest.

There was a single fire, along with two sleeping bags, a satchel full of clothes and other necessities, and a pouting Percy chained to a beautiful Gypsy pegasus.

"We need to move." I said, startling Percy out of his thoughts. "Kronos is going to be hot on our trail, but I know a place we can go."

"Do I have a choice?" He said, still pouting. Aphrodite, he was adorable...

I quickly realised he asked a question, and I was just stupidly staring. "Nope!"

He sighed, and I smirked. "You realise I'm not going to willingly comply, Luke?"

I knew this was going to happen... I took out a "knife", and pointed it at him. I won it on the quest I went on when I got my scar, the hilt is solid, real, but the blade was just an illusion. That way, if he somehow got a hold of it, he would be no threat.

I know, smart.

"Now, I really don't want to hurt you, Perce, so would you kindly pack up the sleeping bags? Put them in the backpack with the clothes. I'm going to change. You should as well. Here." I reached into the bag, and grabbed one of Percy's shirts I packed when he was at the party.

It was a regular, black tank top. I also tossed him some khaki shorts. I tossed them to him.

I reached in, and grabbed myself a white tee and some black nike shorts. I started to strip off my sweaty, grungy red tee I wore to bed, but was interupted by a blushing Percy, screaming, "Stop!"

I turned to him, confused. "What?"

"Don't just... Get naked! Have some dignity!" I smirked, laughing.

"Oh... So you don't want me to do this?" I said, slowly pulling down my shorts, to reveal my totally awesome Deadpool boxers. (Luke can be a nerd if ge wants to be!)

"G-gah!" Percy said, quickly turning around. "P-please! Stop!" I smirked at the blushing Percy, who was trying his best not to look at me.

"Awwwwwwwe! Fine!" And with that, I pulled on my clothes, a grumbling Percy starting to do the same.

I finished changing before Percy, so I turned around to get a sneak peak.

He was currently sluding on the tank top, his toned back making my mouth water. Too bad his pants were already on...

I didn't realise I was staring, until Percy looked at me talking. "...Luke? Is anybody in there?! Hellooooooooooo!?!?"

"S-sorry... Got side tracked." I bent down to the bag, and saw he packed up the sleeping bags like I... "Asked"... And grabbed a pair of handcuffs. "This," I said, grabbing his wrist, and putting the handuff on, along with my wrist, so our hands were connected. "Is so you don't get away. There is no key, only a phrase that only I can say, let alone know, will unlock them."

Percy sighed, defeated. "What now?"

"Now, we load up."

I had three bags in total: One with clothes, one with food/water, and one with charms I thought we might need.

I put the one with the clothes on Percy's back. I kept the one with the charms. The one with food and water, I hooked to Yaria.

We were all set.

I hopped on first, and had Percy climb on behind me.

"Hold on. Yaria doesn't know tge definition of the words 'easy flying'." My words were met with an annoyed whinny.

Percy refused to wrap his arms around me, though, and I smirked. His stubbornness was something I admired, coming from him.

Without warning, Yaria sorang into the air, and Percy, on reflex, quickly wraped hus arms aroung me to avoid falling.

Oh, boy. This was going to be a fun ride.

I know I haven't updated in a while, but everything has been so busy.

Wow! So many readers! I didn't think anyone would actually like this... I really enjoy when you guys comment, It makes this all so... Real. I'll try to update more, I promise!

~Wren