Rise and Shine!

P€RCY'ß PØV

Ugh... I had the weirdest dream... Luke came to the camp, and chased me... And... And...

"Rise and shine, Princess!" I heard a farmiliar voice call.

Shit.

I immediately shot up, only to find Luke hunched over a camp fire, roasting what looked like squirrel.

I tried to get into a fighting stance, but found that my hands were bound behind my back, and my foot was chained to...

A pegasus.

Correction, Luke's pegasus.

Hey, please, free me! I spoke to it, but it, unlike other equestrian animals, didn't bow to my every word, instead it- she- said:

"Sorry, Boo, but I know what hands feed me."

I sighed hard, and glared at an amused Luke, who was watching the whole situation with a smile.

"Looks like you met Yaria. Loyal, isn't she?" He said, but I remained silent, and glared. "Oh, by the way! Riptide's in my position, and I've removed your empathy link with the satyr, so don't even try." He said, picking up the squirrel from above the fire.

"What do you want?" I asked, totally serious.

"What did I say I wanted?" Like said sarcastically, "I want to run away, and I want to keep you from that stupid war. Now, squirrel?"

"Why!?" I yelled at him, "Don't you think that's my choice to make! You're the one who started the whole thing in the first place!" This seemed to touch a nerve, and he stopped smirking.

"Shut up, Percy." But me, being the little twat that I am, didn't stop.

"You betrayed us! YOU BETRAYED ANNABETH! YOU BETRAYED CHIRON! YOU JOINED KRONO-"

"I said shut up, Percy!" He cut me off, but I was so angry...

"YOU LEFT ME TO DIE! YOU TRIED TO KILL THALIA! YOU-"

"SHUT UP!" And with that, Luke shot up, faster than I could blink, grabbed my jaw forcefully, and slammed him mout on mine, shutting me,up instantly, and leaving me shocked.

After about fifteen seconds of Luke kissing me, he pulled away, and took a calming breath.

"I'll be back. I'm going to get more fire wood." He got up and got the roasted squirrel, only to shove it in mouth, that was currently hanging open in shock. "Eat that. Yaria, watch him for me." 

And with that, he turned and left, leaving me wide eyed, with a mouth full of squirrel.

"Boo, imma just say, if you hurt my babe, imma stomp a whole into that under sized heart o' yours." Yaria said, amused.

I slowly nodded, and swallowed the squirrel.

That was strange. Luke kidnapped me, acted like we were best friends, argued with me, and kissed me.

Only to shove a rodent in my mouth and walk away.

Annabeth- Thalia- Grover... Anybody... Please, get this idiot some help...