When I Knew

£ÜK€'ß PØV

That idiot! I thought as I slung an unconscious Percy across my shoulder.

He could have made it all alot easier! He could have just walked with me to Yaria, and still be conscious! But nooooooo!!! He had to be that stupid, brave idiot that he always is!

But I was kind of... Impressed. He caught my little lie. He was also a bit faster than I remembered. And the way his hips swayed as he ran...

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I finally got to the spot Yaria was munching on grass.

I had came back earlier when Percy said no when I asked him to come peacefully, and told Yaria to wait for me until the sun was in the sky.

I slung him across the pegasus' back, and tied a rope to his waist and tyed it to mine, too.

I also bound his hands and legs, just in case.

If I hadn't been a son of Hermes, he probably would have out ran me back there.

I can't make that mistake again.

I hopped on, after securing an unconscious Percy, and kicked off.

The sun was going to rise in a few hours, and I wanted to get as far as possible with the little cover I had.

You might be asking, why Percy? Why not anyone else?

So I'll tell you exactly what happened.

Back when I was young (14), Percy came to camp at the age of twelve. He had thought his mother had died, and was grieving.

Chiron called me, head of Hermes cabin, to show him around.

Back then, I didn't know he was a son of Poseidon. All I saw, was Percy.

I saw his skills in capture the flag, I was watching him, and thought, Kronos would make use of him... Because, at the time, I still kissed the ground The Lord of Time walked on.

Eventually, though, it progressed. It went from, Damn, he talks a lot. To Damn, I wonder how his lips would feel... From good grip on the sword, to I wonder how he'd grip mine...

But when I really knew, what when we first fought.

He went in, guls blaising, and could beat me! He was a challenge, the yin to my yang, the light to my dark! The Harry to my Draco!

That was when I knew.

I was in love.