I Can't Anymore

£ÜK€'ß PØV

I can't take it anymore.

I can't take Kronos using me. I can't take being in charge. I can't take the pain.

I paced around my small room,the battle raging- not demigods versus titans, but me versus insanity.

I could just die. I could take Back Bitter, and slit my throat. I could make all the pain stop.

But what about him? I thought. He would still be in harms way, forced to defeat the king of titans. If I hosted Kronos, then I could somewhat restrain him. If I died, then some other mindless drone will give him the reins- no resistance whatsoever.

If I die, he dies, if I live with the pain, he still might die, but I would have to live with even more pain.

My mind continued racing, battling itself, but neither side was getting anywhere.

That's when I had my idea.

We could run away together... That's it! I could protect him, get away from Kronos, amd eventually maybe he would love me back...

But he would never go along with it. He's too brave.

Oh, Voice of Reason! Sorry, but Insanity has already taken over.

I didn't care if I had to drag him away. He will come, willing or not. I couldn't loose him, too.

I walked into the mini bathroom, to take a look at myself. I don't know if I was trying to talk myself out of it, end my life, or calm down to think about my decision even more, but none of the above was the outcome.

My bright blonde hair was greasy and over grown, I had bags under my eyes, and I had worry lines across my face.

Who could say no to this face?

Wow. Thanks Innerself for the mahor confidence boost.

But seriously, before I saw him, I would need a shower.

I stepped back, not able face the sad man in tge mirror, and stripped off my black tank top, and army joggers.

I turned to the shower, turning it to a boiling tempurature. Who cares if it burns? I scrubbed. I scrubbed until my skin was red and blistered.

I wasn't sattisfied when I hopped out, but I didn't want to give him a bad impression.

I brushed my teeth, and started packing.

I only packed light, so as not to cause suspicion. Just a couple bottles of water, a knife, my old sword, some extra clothes for me and some clothes him. I even grabbed some Chloroform- you know, if it didn't go as I hoped it would.

I hurried to the stables, and found my pegasus, Yaria.

Yaria shown up above!

Sometimes, she was the only one I could talk to. She was my only friend.

I sadled her up, but decided not to put the reins on. She whinnied as climbed onto her back, my blue backpack slung around my shoulder.

Time to get him back.