Day Dreams

Fair warning. It's a bit smexy. ;)

£UK€'ß PØV

Holy shizle witz... I actually did it. And he didn't reject me! Well... He didn't accept me, either. He didn't really do much of anything.

I thought of how I shoved my toungue in his mouth, how hot, moist, amazing he felt. I thought of his ocean green eyes, I thought of the way he seemed at peace as he slept. I even thought of his plump lips, as if they responded to my own.

When I finally came out of my thoughts, I had a huge pile of fire wood by a near by tree, and my pants suddenly got very tight.
"Shit..." I thought out loud. My 7" boner was so painful.

Well, I guess... He's chained to Yaria, and she wouldn't let him budge an inch.

I dropped down, and went into a daydream that I frequented when I was in this situation...

I walked through the door to the Hermes cabin, but was surprised when it was almost empty.

Almost.

There on my bed, lay Percy, hands chained to the headposts, cheeks flushed, and shirtless, his swimer's form showing perfectly.

Also, I was pretty sure he didn't have pants, because a blanket was strewn over his midriff, with a large tent where his cock should be.

"Luke!" He moaned, eyes half closed. "Luke, please... Make it stop."

I moaned at his husky tone, and walked towards him.

He leaned towards me desperately, trying to connect our lips, but heald back with the chains.

"Alright princess, I'll help you." I said to my flushed prince. "But first," i grabbed his chin, and leaned down, crawling on top of him. "Let's remove this pesky blanket." And with that, tge blanket fell to the floor,leaving a bare Percy in it's wake.

I looked down, taking in it's glory. He was about 6" inches.

I looked into his eyes, and kissed him gently, a kiss he desperately returned. "Luke~" He moaned, a sound I may or may not have returned.

As our kiss got rougher, Percy incouraging my tongue into his mouth, our hips began to roll.

"Perce!" I cried, and grabbed my cock.

"Luke~" He returned, and gazed at me. "I'm about to..." And with that, he released onto my plain white sheets, and I let go.

I collapsed next to him, and turned.

But where Percy's head was supposed to be, was instead my own.

Golden eyes shined, as the other me spoke. "My only vessil, you cannot escape me!"

And with that, I woke up with a start, panting heavily, and in a pool of my own cum.

Great. An angry titan, and a stupid fucking mess.