Back in the U.S.S.R.

"I was sitting at the breakfast table when McCartney came down with his acoustic guitar and was playing 'Back in the U.S.S.R.', and I told him you got to do it about the girls all around Russia."
-Mike Love

"This was during the Cold War and getting chummy with the soviets was frowned apon. Some people were concerned that the Beatles were Anti-American. As a response, John stated 'That is accurate... except we aren't Americans."

Both of these quotes are from 'All the Songs, The Story Behind Every Beatles Release'

"I remember Ringo being uptight about something, I don't remember what, and the next day I was told he quit the band."
-Ken Scott (The Beatles Bible, The Complete Beatles Recording Sessions.)
——————
It's really sad that the studio became that tense during the white album :/ Especially because all of the songs were so amazing.
Anyway, I wanted to maybe add some quotes on white album songs in celebration of the anniversary!
And I'm not going to apologize for not writing much anymore because I doubt that will change anytime soon...😅

-Is it weird that I've just listened to Stairway to Heaven for the first time yesterday? It's definitely one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard, by far.
But anyway, how are you guys?

This has been a super random chapter, I'm sorry, I don't know what I'm doing anymore.
✌❤-Geo