Ringo Quotes :)

"Of course I'm ambitious, what's wrong with that? Otherwise you sleep all day."

"The Beatles were just 4 guys who loved each other, that's all they'll ever be."

"I was the new boy, it was like joining a class where everybody knew everyone else but me."

"Every time I see your face it reminds me of the places we used to go,
But all I've got is a photograph and I realize you're not coming back anymore~"

"My real name is Parkin, not Starkey. My grandad was named Johnny Parkin. When my Grandfather's mother remarried, she married a Starkey. So my Grandad changed his name to Starkey too." 😳😳
-Richard Starkey (Ringo Starr)
————— —
I tried to do the fancy thing with their full names... but yeah, the last ones pretty crazy! I know it's true because it's from the trusty Anthology though ;) if I'm using all of these quotes from it I might as well give it some advertisement...
    -Anyway, I'm back from CO and school starts in 2 Days! I'm not sure if I'll be updating less or not, but I doubt it'll be too much of a change. Just a little story, ELO played in Denver the day after we left the state, so that was a bit disappointing, because at that point back row tickets were pretty cheap😅 But in all honesty it wasn't a big deal at all to not go, just a bit funny and disappointing. Because we made it through most of the trip on an E.L.O. CD!