Textposts+Updates

At the Beach
John: Thinks he lost his glasses and makes Paul look for them for over half an hour.
"Just keep looking over there! Yeah.. under that one kid. That baby looks suspicious give him a good pat down. That's right Paul just run from the lifeguard! Run!! Yea- wait.. *pulls out glasses from bag* whelp, heh..."

Paul: Runs from a lifeguard after almost drowning a baby for John.
"John I️- No, I️ can't jump over that beach chair- ow! Oh hi Susan! How are the kids? Not the hair, please!"

Ringo: On a boat with George, accidentally trips and rips the sails.
"Woops, hehe..."

George: Unamused.
"This is all fine Ringo but if we get starved here it's you who's getting eaten first." *glances back down at sandwich*

The Beatles: Half in the police department and half stuck on a boat stranded at sea.
~~~
At a Trampoline Park
John: Gets annoyed and starts pushing down little kids on his way out from the grid.
"Sorry about your son ma'am, just tripped." *glares at small child and motions towards throat*

Paul: Stands by the runway and coaches the kids trying to do somersaults.
"No no no, you have to land with your hips up, see? Now do it again. DO I SEE TEARS EMMA, AM I SEEING TEARS?!!"

George: Gets annoyed by all the people asking him to jump on the main trampoline, so he does a quadruple backflip back-handspring and continues eating his sandwich silently while walking away unamused.

Ringo: Has to save 3 kids on the blob, but in the process gets stuck.
"Y'know what? Why do I even try??"

The Beatles: Get kicked out of the trampoline park for causing too much damage.
"Well we wouldn't want to be comin' back to this craphole anyway, would we fellas?! ....now how do we get home, our cabs not gettin' here till 3.."
-The Beatles then end up walking home, and complaining the whole way; just like every visit in public.
~~~
Sorry about the recent lack of quotes, there will be more of those chapters soon, I promise! I just wanted to do a small update chapter because I've been focusing more on other books.
Also, some news in my life... so, apparently , I showed up to my first youth symphony rehearsal and I'm FIRST CHAIR VIOLA. IM JUST GONNA TRY NOT TO DIE THIS YEAR!Sorry about that small rant 😰 It'll be fine, I'll just have to practice more...
-Also, I'm really starting to get into The Monkees 😅 I think the show is hilarious.
                           ✌️❤️-Geo