Hard.

——————-
Light sexual content in this chapter! I'll tell you when it starts and ends.
——————-

Next day I woke up with no boner! I'm proud of you Zack. I've taught you well.

Keagan was still cuddled up to me. Spoon style. That's right face in my hair, hands on my waist and d*ck on the butt. Speaking about the manly part of our bodies, this time it was Keagans time to... stand up. If you know what I mean.

————-
It's about to get a little juicy! Slight sexual content!
————-

For those off you who don't understand: he has a boner, a hard on, morning wood, he's standing at attention, he's ready for action, exited, and so on and so on.

The girls were still asleep but I had a feeling Keagan was awake. I'm not talking about his manhood. He was breathing heavily in my neck and grinding on me. Yes. He was grinding his lollipop on my butt.

Well I might not have a boner before but it's starting to awake.

He moaned in my neck and I tried to keep quiet. You might think I'm a freak for acting to be asleep but! This is probably the only chance I'll have so I'm not going to disturb the man.

He started grinding harder and I quietly moaned. He stopped and gasped.

"Z-Zack? Are- are you awake?"

Shit! Just stay quiet. Even your breathing. You're asleep. Very deep asleep. dreaming about unicorns and rainbows with naked men. Yes you are asleep. 

He stayed still for awhile then slowly stared moving again. Being more careful and holding in his moans.

Then he got more aggressive again. I had to bite my lip to hold in my moans and force myself not to move my hips! This was so hard! No pun intended.

This kept going for a while. He even started to kiss my neck! It was getting harder. And I'm not only talking about keeping in my moans.

He eventually came with one last trust followed by a "Fuck Zack" and a moan. And that was all it took for me to come to. Biting my lip and tasting blood from it.

He then kissed my neck one more time before standing up and walking out of the room, probably to clean up.

—————-
It's over!
—————-

He came back inside the room and laid down again. This time just hugging me. Tough he kissed my neck one more time. There better not be any hickeys!

After that he fell asleep again. I was still wide awake thinking about what just happened. Maybe I'm still asleep and this is a dream. I hope not.

You know what this could mean? Keagan likes me. I mean would you grind on someone you don't like? No no you won't.

So what should I do about this? Tell him? No that would be so embarrassing! Then what? I can't just go like hey Keagan remember last night? You know when your were grinding on my ass like you're life depended on it?

Like who does such stupid things? I won't! Then maybe I shouldn't tell or ask him but just wait. Maybe he'll do it again and if he does then I could let him know I'm awake? Or something like that?

Ok so that's the plan. I'll wait till he does it again and then... I'll let him know I'm awake and I'm liking it. Loving it? That from Macdonalds right? I want some fast food. It's been far to long.

4 years in total. Great now I'm hungry. I want some pizza or fries. Maybe even a burger! Or pancakes! O yess.

No! Snap out of it Zack! Don't think about things you can't have! Apart from Keagan since there's a slight chance you can get him.

I looked around and saw it was still night. In that case I'm not going to waste my time thinking about food. I'm going back to sleep. While being cuddled by Keagan.

I'm starting to like the fact that this world is falling down.

******

It was warm again. Thankfully I remembered what happened yesterday so I didn't snuggle Keagan. I am not going to embarrass myself again.

Though thinking about yesterday brought me back to the memory of last night. And there I was hiding my face in Keagans chest.

"Zack? You awake?"

Keagan asked me.

"Yeah... just woke up."

He hummed as an answer and asked if I slept well. With I slight blush might I add.

"I slept very well."

Should I say something about last night? In a normal conversation so he'll be wondering if I was awake? I think the answer is pretty obviously.

"Though it was a bit hard."

He looked at me shocked then asked me, all flustered.

"W-What d-do you m-mea-n?"

And he looked down. Yeah doesn't look guilty at all Keagan. You're doing great at hiding this.

"Oh you know. I think it's pretty obvious what was hard. You must have experienced it too right?"

I'll tease him a little bit more. I'll see were it gets me. He looked at me wide eyed and even more surprised if that was possible.

"I-I.... w-what? I-I don't get it..?"

"Mmh I think you do Keagan. You know? Hard?"

This was hilarious! He looked like a lost puppy. So cute and flustered.

"The floor man. These floors are hard! My back hurts like shit! You don't feel that?"

He looked confused then a look of realization hit him. He laughed nervously then answered me with a confidant voice since he thought I didn't know. O but I did. I so did.

"Y-Yeah man these floors are so hard. It's really uncomfortable!"

Mhm nice safe Keagan nice safe.

The rest of the day was relaxed. Just like yesterday. We talked a bit, ate a bit and relaxed. There wasn't much we could do since Kaitly was still injured and Keagan insisted we would only move out if Kaitly could walk and fight again.

So that is going to take awhile.