The castle life.

After I told them to come in the door opened. Keagan stepped inside the room and closed the door again. He stood there for awhile then came walking towards me.

He sat next too me on the bed and wrapped an arm around me, pulling me closer too him.

"You can cry. I won't judge."

That was all it took. I pushed my face in his neck and cried the life out of me. He whispered calming words in my ear and held me tight.

We sat like that for awhile till I calmed down a bit. I still had my face in his neck but started talking. The breakdown I just had was obvious in my voice.

"I- I just... she.. she was my bestie.... why-why her!? It's all my fault! I saw her struggling b-but helped you first! She's dead because of me! I'm a monster..."

Keagan hugged me tighter and whispered in my ear.

"It's not your fault Zack. There were too many monsters. It's not your fault."

But it was. If I went too her first... she'd still be here. I know she would be completely amazed by the castle. She liked history and this place looked old. She would have loved it.

"She died too save us. Don't blame her death on you. She did it for us ok?"

I just nodded. I felt so numb. So broken and weak... this might sound selfish but it reminds me of my parents death.

It's just too much.

"Tell me a story." I said.

"What about?"

"Doesn't matter, something. Like a person you liked or how your life was before the world ended."

"Hmm... ok I'll tell you about this one person I like a lot. Ok?"

I nodded and cuddled closer too him. I just need to forget for awhile.

"Well... where do I start.. they are beautiful. When I first saw them I honestly thought they were some kind of god. So beautiful... their eyes are the most fascinating too me. They are chocolate brown with specks of gold in them. When the sun hits them from the right angle they look like gold. They have little freckles on there face. And dark brown hair. Almost black..."

He stayed silent for awhile. That person sounds awesome and beautiful. It's a shame it isn't me but... that's ok. As long as he's happy.

"There personality is what amazes me the most. They're so happy and positive. Like an angel. They're pure, kinda awkward but it makes them even more adorable. When they get enthusiastic about something they forget the world around them. They get all bubbly and happy. It's amazing. They're good with kids too. I came to love them in such a short time it scared me at first. I avoided them for awhile... I thought this wasn't the time to fall in love but I can't stop it. They're to perfect. And I hope one day they'll love me too."

If only he knew how much I loved him.. no he wouldn't just drop this person. They're amazing. I wanted to know who it was though.

"Who is it?"

He chuckled before replying.

"You honestly don't know?"

"No... why would I? Do I know them?"

"You know them very well..."

But... not one of our friends has brown hair and brown eyes with gold in it... unless.. no it can't be me. He said the person is amazing... I'm just normal... boring even.

I shook my head. Telling him I didn't know who it could be. He sighed then stayed silent for awhile. I heard him whisper fuck it before he replied.

"I'll tell you who it is if you really want to know."

I sat up straight and looked him in the eyes. I wanted to know who it was. They sound amazing. I nodded enthusiastically and he chuckled.

"Zack the person I like is... it's you..."

He blushed and looked down. Ahw that's so cute he got embarrassed!

WAIT! WHAT!? He likes ME!? Me!? How... this is o god he likes me! I like him too!! What should I do!? Aarghgg!!!!! I'm stressed now! How should I respond I don't want to make it awkward.

"Thanks. I like the taste of chicken nuggets with barbecue sauce."

He looked up with a disappointed look. WHAT DID I JUST SAY!? Zack what is wrong with you! He thinks you don't like him because of the weird answer you gave him!? Chicken nuggets? Again!? I blushed red. Like tomato red. Scratch that I'm redder then a tomato.

"I-I mean... I- yes? Me too? I don't know how to respond but I really really like you... I dream about you and I knew you were grinding on me back at the flat but I liked it so much that I didn't tell you... and I think you're handsome and I like you..."

He smiled at that.

"Really?"

I nodded. I didn't trust my voice anymore. What if it talked about chicken nuggets again.

"Wait... you knew.. I was... Uh grinding... on... y-you?"

He blushed and looked down. Holy coffeemaker I said that... I'm never talking again. Well after this conversation with Keagan I'm never talking again.

"I'm sorry... it's ok though.."

And there was a knock on the door. We both looked at it as it opened. It was Toby. just in time Toby just in time.

"Dad... o are you tired?"

What?

"I... no? Why baby?"

"Well when I'm tired I sit on your lap so I can sleep. Your sitting on Keagans lap so you can sleep right?"

I looked down and saw I was indeed still on Keagans lap. Ok. Play it of cool. You're a dad you can do this.

"That's right baby... I'm tired so I was going to sleep on Keagans lap.. what did you came here for? Did you need me?"

He thought for awhile before answering.

"Everyone is downstairs they asked me to get you two. But if you're going to sleep I'll tell them that you're tired. Bye dad! Goodnight!"

Before I could protest he was out of the room and the door was closed. Damnit!

I looked at Keagan again and smiled at him. He liked me. I was the person he was describing.

"So.. I know this isn't the right time and shit but... will you please be my boyfriend?"

"YES!"

I yelled. Great. I swear never speaking again! He chuckled and leaned in closer. I smiled and leaned in too.

Our lips touched and fireworks erupted through my whole body. It was amazing.

I could feel all my worries and sadness slipping away. I was filled with happiness and pleasure.

Thank you Nora. I'll for always love you bestie.

Keagan is my boyfriend now... maybe everything is going to and well...

Maybe I'll get my happy ending...

————
ONE! MORE! CHAPTER!